WTS Skara Brae 15x12

Jairama

Apprentice
SOLD!

15x12 , 1553 Storage, no spawn, close to town

neighbors recently resized opening up room around the plot. bit of hillside to the E. I tried to place larger but nothing would stick. Maybe someone more experienced in placing could do something better.

i paid way too much for this plot, the previous seller advertised as maximum storage and being the noob i was didn't check so my loss is your gain. ( paid 600k from Tobias Funke)

Did i mention this was close to town? Also, peaceful area, have had no problems, i bet one could garden outside all day and be met with happy greetings and smiles :) ..... (YMMV)
s/b 300k

just for kicks, here is a pic of the house i built here

Last edited by a moderator:

Cerebellum

Grandmaster

neighbors recently resized opening up room around the plot. bit of hillside to the E. I tried to place larger but nothing would stick. Maybe someone more experienced in placing could do something better.

i paid way too much for this plot, the previous seller advertised as maximum storage and being the noob i was didn't check so my loss is your gain. ( paid 600k from Tobias Funke)

s/b 300k

A UOAM screenshot of location would be helpful. I'm interested but need to see where it is before I commit.

Cerebellum

Grandmaster

s/b 300k

So when is this over?

Jairama

Apprentice
Sorry, I don't follow... Place a keep? I couldn't place anything bigger than what it is, how could i place a keep?

Kraden

Grandmaster
Im not tryin to be a dick but you definitly could have fit a bigger plot. Maybe not a keep but definitly bigger