Since leapfrog is enabled on sallos..

lost

Grandmaster
it allows you to run full speed while sallos picks up and drops the item you had in your cursor, so for idocs you can pick up really heavy chest and run full speed "leapfrogging" the item along side you on the ground

TECHN9NEUOF

Grandmaster
its not even a good fuckin command. it literally blocks you, you have to snake back and forth for it to work correctly.

kids crying about sallos are the kids who sit at the bank all day and should honestly have no say.

besttherewas

Grandmaster
its not even a good fuckin command. it literally blocks you, you have to snake back and forth for it to work correctly.

kids crying about sallos are the kids who sit at the bank all day and should honestly have no say.

If sallos has no advantage then why did u only join the shard when it was enabled?

If ppl only play cause of certain clients, then that's just fkin sad. I play UO, I dont use any gay tricks for minor advantages in pvp. As ive said countless times id love it if they even removed auto/cycle targets.

lost

Grandmaster
thats really gay

but seriously tho

why not just sync him right there instead of making this a DO/DONT problem ;\

haha I was calling on skype for back up but everyone left after they looted the idoc /shrug, also everyone except me was there with him.

Bunnky

Grandmaster
I tested this yesterday, and I deliberately tried to break the command by zigzagging, running forward.. I couldn't do it.

This and the drag drop que time reduction.. Shit I might have to set it up for certain situations..

AlyM

Grandmaster
*wonders if she could make a uosteam script for this and get uosteam banned with sallos*
*decides she'll just play the game like she's supposed to*

Meh, I bet it could be done with steam as well. Every client has the ability to be OP if you get the right person.

Bunnky

Grandmaster
*wonders if she could make a uosteam script for this and get uosteam banned with sallos*

Meh, I bet it could be done with steam as well. Every client has the ability to be OP if you get the right person.
It can, and can be bound to a hot key, and looped if desired. I think the only difference is how quickly it can do it.

lost

Grandmaster

YES, you are totally right. Everyone, let's use EASYUO, and don't be OP with it.

wil3ur

Grandmaster
seems to me it could be used as an unfair advantage in certain combat situations as well, blocking a h2h attack while allowing a caster to do whatever. Pretty lame.

Bunnky

Grandmaster
I'd imagine the . leapfrog command will be removed, as other obvious OP commands are, and this one doesn't take a genius to figure out that its totally advantages towards making a profit. Hopefully it happens before it's abused by power gamers in the next week's IDOCS.