Since becoming 120 Smith...

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
I have gotten nothing but NORMAL IRON BODS (15 of them so far). I was doing great as 115.... /rant

I have 115 on my smith and he gets nothing but shit anyways.. I think its just way too random and way too hard to get decent bods. Which explains why there has never been any of the really high end runic hammers made.. Just a few more weeks.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I had a run of great smithy BODs for a week at 115. Then three weeks of shit, couple good deeds, three more weeks of shit, one more good one, then another week of shit.

Just how it goes I guess. Determined to get 120 soon, we'll see if anything changes but I expect it won't.

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
I had a run of great smithy BODs for a week at 115. Then three weeks of shit, couple good deeds, three more weeks of shit, one more good one, then another week of shit.

Just how it goes I guess. Determined to get 120 soon, we'll see if anything changes but I expect it won't.

I have never gotten a smith bod for a color above gold... and I have a 115 Smith and a 85 smith...

Oh but 20x Exceptional Dull Copper Weapon L Bods which can not be filled... I have a shit load of those.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I have never gotten a smith bod for a color above gold... and I have a 115 Smith and a 85 smith...

Oh but 20x Exceptional Dull Copper Weapon L Bods which can not be filled... I have a shit load of those.
Haha no doubt!

I have gotten three or four junk bronzes (only one worth filling), one or two golds (the kind not worth doing of course, junk reward not part of an lbod), two 15X agapite smalls that got me a 110 and a shadow anvil (score!!), and a 15X verite that got me a +10 ASH. No val of course.

I've barely even gotten any copper come to think of it.

Still, I have done pretty well for having only a couple BOD's worth turning in every month. The sad part is I'm the exception and not the norm as I don't know anyone with the luck I've got.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yeah I mean it's sad that for a guy with incredible luck and only one smith/tailor I've still gotten pretty much shit...lol.

Bronze hammer is the best I have managed so far. Something is wrong there.