Silver Vanq +20 Two Handed Axe

Bomby

Grandmaster
Can someone tell me the price on this? Can it go for 100k? seems like an item bless candidate? or no?

Gedron

Master
Maybe if it were a katana but I don't even think one of those would go for that much. It's a nice weapon though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bomby

Grandmaster
Alright, So it's probably not worth 100k, but I don't think I'd get rid of it for anything less then 75k. Just because it's my first one, and it took me like millions of liches to get it. lol. Ya I got it on a regular lich. :p but umm Ya if anyone wants to pay 75k for it. I'll part with it.

WSWolf

I have seen someone trying to sell a silver power katana +20 tactics for 20k and he couldn't sell it.
I'd say the axe is probably within the 20k-30k range as well.
But this is just me.

Bomby

Grandmaster
I figured it out. Ya it's not worth much, it's just a newbs prized wep. Lol. Ok to get into it, if you don't have a tamer, everything seems like its worth a lot more when you finally get something appealing. Then it turns out the market is pretty low for weps. I see them so cheap now and I buy them up 2k Vanqs 10k silver vanqs ive seen. You know all those tamers aren't even thinking about pvp or those weps, but the bigger picture, like paragon chests, rare drops in mobs, statues, what not. So yes my axe is just another cheap 10-30 axe. I want to start my tamer up. Seems like the best way to rank in the dough.