Siege Perilous people check in

Felinious

Neophyte
Seems I'm not the only Siege person here, check in all you Shire folk, Dark Tower Dwellers, UND/UDL/Shadowclan, OGD, White Council members, bossy barn bossers and Safe Havenites and anyone else out there from Siege

brinn

day one ultima online, day one siege p player

Hail

like most, I quit two weeks after Age of Shiit

Last edited by a moderator:

Don Key

Master
Played SP exclusively. Couldn't imagine playing anywhere else.

I played after all my friends had quit so I just played on their characters. Kima, ArchAngel, Dilema, Lester. I still talk to those guys so any shoutouts will get passed on. I played their characters during pub16 and into AoS with SUF. Good times but AoS sucked.

I also played a lot of Angel Island.

If anyone wants to klomp some orcs you'll find me in Skara.

Baleyg

Neophyte
do any of you guys remember when aol legends was going to "raid" sp and then gave up after like a month because gaining skill that slowly was awful?

i spear-headed that.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
do any of you guys remember when aol legends was going to "raid" sp and then gave up after like a month because gaining skill that slowly was awful?

i spear-headed that.

There was a few guilds that came and tried to run SP, the only successful Guild that ever did that was from Lake Austin , as much as I hate to say it that was done by Akasha from UDL @ the time he was running a guild called A/B. Most definitely the vainest male to ever play UO, good ole Akasha... I do respect his pvp prowess, just not his ego manic ways...lol

Baleyg

Neophyte
it was more a stratics board event than anything

it just popped into my head and reminded me how huge of a dorklord i used to be / am and thought i'd share

Hukor

Neophyte
I miss siege
There for 10 years
I was in Orc for a bit when they were actually active on siege for a minute. Mostly just trained and fought vmp. Ended up selling my account to a lady named Savannah
Any ways glad to be here
Ready to tear shit up.

Best siege quote. " Hey let me try those on."

SpyderBite

Expert
Played Sonoma until Siege opened up. Then Siege exclusively. I was active in I^A and VmP over the years. Toons were Spyderbite and Mandolin. Crunch rolls on Siege with my accounts these days.

Hukor

Neophyte
Played Sonoma until Siege opened up. Then Siege exclusively. I was active in I^A and VmP over the years. Toons were Spyderbite and Mandolin. Crunch rolls on Siege with my accounts these days.

I remember you . dang stratics warrior.
Good to see you man.
I'm having a ton of fun. Been pkd about 10 times already in 2 days.
Reminds me of when I started on siege.
Lovin it

SpyderBite

Expert
I remember you . dang stratics warrior.
Good to see you man.
I'm having a ton of fun. Been pkd about 10 times already in 2 days.
Reminds me of when I started on siege.
Lovin it
Stratics Warrior. Heh. I've been called a Drama Queen back in the day (and rightly so!) but never warrior. Grew a thick skin in my old age. ;)

I agree with you. This server is the closest we can get to the original Siege. I am enjoying playing a thief for the first time in nearly 20 years. :)

Welcome btw!

Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock.

Scheherazade

Neophyte
Mizo, Zarathustra, and I all came from Siege Perilous. We played in the same era as the OTF guys. Started with WAKA and then B*G. Remember both Puffy and Tet from those days. Good fun. Great shard.

Volco

Master
Dexxer named Wartex from Siege. I play solo about 99% of the time, and was only on Siege for maybe the last 9-10 months that I had played on official servers.