Ship Building Question

Dax_VonRoof

Grandmaster
Does anyone know why I cant build ships? I click on it but the area where it should ask me what kind of ship I can build is blank. Is it broken? I am 120 everything required to build one.

Madd Dogg

Master
You need the recipe scrolls which come from whirlpools or regular fishing. The brit galleon still isn't released but you can craft the other 3. It takes quite a bit of resources.

Also if you do not have 120 carpentry then you will not have 100% chance to craft so either have someone you trust craft it or get to that level.

I have 2 of the recipes on the vendor northwest of the moonglow gate for 10k a piece.

Shortbus

Grandmaster
Aye. Cannot make large dragons or small dragons. Only galleons. I have a garg or orc recipe (cannot remember which right now) for 10k as well.

And 120 carp is needed for Garg galleon. At 115 i can make a tokuno and orc at 100% success.

Wizx13

Grandmaster
They are and it dont look like staff has it on any priority list. I asked for a material refund so I can build something else and was shot down. Now I have a 2.8m paper weight.

Wizx13

Grandmaster
Whatever... racists...
b6e4261d1007aef49a41db0761ab64de.jpg

Traitor. ....