Shard down in the middle of a champ spawn?

A Stoned Figure

Grandmaster
Me and my guild have spent several hrs at this spawn just for the server to crash and us lose all our pts, and crash again! me and several people are very unhappy about this. this was a waste of my time that i can not get back. not to even mention my wife bitching at me for the time spent at the spawn. @Shane @Adam

*EDIT* and now a revert to before we even activated The spawn.

Last edited by a moderator:

SaladinX

Grandmaster
Ah crap, roll back! andddddddddd we're down again for maintenance. Ah well! Hope it goes back up soon...

Bromista

Grandmaster
Bah, that sucks.

Unfortunately there's nothing that can be done to recover lost time, all you guys can hope for is a gold drop bonus and skill gain bonus. That seems to be to go-to move for server downtime.

Not the first time good drops, good BODs, and champs have gone poof in this way :/

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
Yep out here too. But not as unfortunate as you guys. Hope it saved at a good point and you guys don't lose all your hard work!
Server does seem to crashing more often, or booting off connection.
Still love the server and appreciate all the hard work the DEV puts into it!

SaladinX

Grandmaster
Yeah, asking for anything else from a free server would be a lot of whining. I'm sure @Shane and adam know what they are doing.

Its just a game, happens!

Last edited by a moderator:

A Stoned Figure

Grandmaster
Bah, that sucks.

Unfortunately there's nothing that can be done to recover lost time, all you guys can hope for is a gold drop bonus and skill gain bonus. That seems to be to go-to move for server downtime.

Not the first time good drops, good BODs, and champs have gone poof in this way :/

These bonuses do jack shit for me