Shadow wyrm without anat and med??

Bromista

Grandmaster
You cannot tame shadow wyrms, only white wyrms.

Dragon and WW is best combo for farming unless you have a death beetle.

Saker

Neophyte
So my giant beetle will have poisoning if I fight with him enough? Right now it's showing -- for poison but magery doesn't show at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bromista

Grandmaster
Only a few pets will ever have poisoning, things like scorpions, giant serpents, ice worms, and death beetles. No on giant beetles.

93.9 to bond with a dragon, shadow or otherwise they are all created equal.

Kraden

Grandmaster
Only a few pets will ever have poisoning, things like scorpions, giant serpents, ice worms, and death beetles. No on giant beetles.

93.9 to bond with a dragon, shadow or otherwise they are all created equal.

I got a Young with poisoning lol gave it away without even knowing lmfao

Bromista

Grandmaster
Say whaaa?

I should clarify: sometimes white wyrms can have poisoning but it takes extreme circumstances. I have seen myself when staff has been testing champ spawns or doing champ events and they mass delete spawn, sometimes a players pets can be caught in the crossfire and get deleted never to return. In those cases a few WW's with poisoning have been given to players.

@Kraden did something like this happen to you or perhaps the original owner of the young dragon?

Kraden

Grandmaster
Say whaaa?

I should clarify: sometimes white wyrms can have poisoning but it takes extreme circumstances. I have seen myself when staff has been testing champ spawns or doing champ events and they mass delete spawn, sometimes a players pets can be caught in the crossfire and get deleted never to return. In those cases a few WW's with poisoning have been given to players.

@Kraden did something like this happen to you or perhaps the original owner of the young dragon?

Nah I just tamed it cause I tame like every rare color young I can basically trying to get some good ones. Well I gave two to a guildie because I he needed some and he told me it had points in poisoning lol not many I dont think and I also dont think you can train it but yeah

Bromista

Grandmaster
Nahhh you musta been high...lol ;)

Unless you have some sort of freak dragon.

I just thught of something. I might be high myself but let me try this conspiracy theory out:

A dragon spawns paragon. It has poisoning. It despawns paragon and loses its buffed stats and skills that are higher than normal but keeps the poisoning.

Thoughts?

Kraden

Grandmaster
Nahhh you musta been high...lol ;)

Unless you have some sort of freak dragon.

I just thught of something. I might be high myself but let me try this conspiracy theory out:

A dragon spawns paragon. It has poisoning. It despawns paragon and loses its buffed stats and skills that are higher than normal but keeps the poisoning.

Thoughts?

That may work dude, I have never seen them despawn but its possible, still you wont be able to train the Poisoning skill

Bromista

Grandmaster
Right and it really wouldn't be very substantial and would diminish with every death but still. You could sell it and be all like "omgwtfbbq it has poisoning" and the buyer would be like "omgwtfbbq it has shit stats but I'll give you 200k right now" and later you would feel guilty for ripping off a newb.

Well maybe you'd feel guilty. Maybe not.

Probably not.

Kraden

Grandmaster
Right and it really wouldn't be very substantial and would diminish with every death but still. You could sell it and be all like "omgwtfbbq it has poisoning" and the buyer would be like "omgwtfbbq it has shit stats but I'll give you 200k right now" and later you would feel guilty for ripping off a newb.

Well maybe you'd feel guilty. Maybe not.

Probably not.

Yeah go with the prolly not lol