Server lag for Italian (maybe europeans?)

asics

Grandmaster
i got a usual ping from 150 to 250 , and sometimes 250-500-600 but its not just a ping problem,

if i ping 150 that is awesome for italians player right now, i really lag same way... i mean, i see my char moving slowly and laggy..-

Azaazel

Neophyte
Don't think it's just for you, I have been lagging since yesterday afternoon and multiple other people I've seen have been lagging as well. It
s like every step or every other step there is stuttering lag.

Smokey McCallum

Grandmaster
Same for me in the uk. The last couple of days my character freezes for a moment every second. It is pretty unplayable for me unfortunately. It maybe has something to do with the zombie event.

Azaazel

Neophyte
I'm from the US only about 700 miles from the server and having tons of lag which to me is almost unplayable as well. I can imagine the lag for the euro players must be much worse, unless it's the same for everyone. I can only imagine it's the same for most though, I had some reds trying to kill me yesterday and I was lagging so bad my screen was freezing and then skipping around and they didn't catch my provo character hehe.

Kool Keith

Neophyte
I am from the US and have also bad lag since they worked on the core update. I am hoping it will be fixed when it is fully implemented.