Server Issues

Azaazel

Neophyte
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I can see a lot of the stuff on this server but I can't see anything but Black when I go into the spider dungeon and I am stuck when I enter and have to use the stuck command to get out. I downloaded the whole client fresh from this site and ran it straight to a UOF folder on my SSD and did it again just to be sure it wasn't corrupt or anything and I'm still having issues. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dwyane Wade

Grandmaster
My only guess would have been that you are using an older client. But since you downloaded the client from here, I don't know what to tell you :(

Azaazel

Neophyte
Let me check, maybe it is. I DLd it into a seperate folder and everything. I have multiple folders for different clients, maybe it is using the wrong one.

Azaazel

Neophyte
My only guess would have been that you are using an older client. But since you downloaded the client from here, I don't know what to tell you :(
I appreciate the repsonse and your vendor house in Occlo :). Made my life easier when I started this server hehe.