Server down currently?

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
Ok I found my way in after unchecking and rechecking run as admin and changing compatibility modes to xp sp2 from sp3... weird haven't had a single issue in 60 days... anyways, hope that helps if anyone else is having similar issue.

Sarphus

Journeyman
I'm not getting in currently. I think it's an issue with processing logins. I can't think of any technical reason why unchecking/rechecking the things you did would have any impact on how it works. I guess it's just one of those things where you gotta keep trying till you get in.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
why dont people just go on irc and get more upto date information rather than post is server down topics evreytime it drops out..

NoXXeD

Grandmaster
no everyone uses irc or even cares to, if something is wrong with the server it should be posted on forum which is accessible to everyone,irc is a pain in the ass sometimes.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
Your so right, i mean why even have this forum with the Tag on it.... such a waste....

Fine lol do what you like it doesn't affect me but if u expect staff to post in here giving you info anytime soon you will have a long wait where on irc they told people 25 mins ago they where fixing it and would be back shortly. all im saying is if you want infomation on the fly irc is your best bet..

Liv4tw

Neophyte
Fine lol do what you like it doesn't affect me but if u expect staff to post in here giving you info anytime soon you will have a long wait where on irc they told people 25 mins ago they where fixing it and would be back shortly. all im saying is if you want infomation on the fly irc is your best bet..

And we wait for people like you to bring the updates to us.

Accomplished! Thank you. :)

Sarphus

Journeyman

Thx for the update.

Liv4tw

Neophyte
Yep. 2 day revert...that's awesome. Wonder what happens if you bought dono coins(I don't want to lose my money...). What a bunch of shit they have to sort through now...that sucks.