SELLING UBER RARE ICE BLUE WOLF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babethoven

Grandmaster
FAMARA said:
Babethoven said:
Turner13 said:
How is this "uber" rare? There are loads of them and this is more expensive than the PW wolf!

omg LOADS of them.. lol.. theres what 4-5? on the server well im sure 6 now, and considering the jet black was sold for 2.3-2.4 mill just the other day SHOWS you how rare they are, but you wouldn't know im sure since you probably don't even know where the wolf spawn is and if you do im sure you haven't spent any time there to know the top 3 rares only spawn once every so often. and im pretty sure if a PW hit the market today It would sell about 2.5+ and look to add to your lil 2 cents.... theres 2X more pure whites on the server than there is ice blues OR jet blacks.... kthxdie

a guildy of mine sold the black one he did not sell it for 2.anything it was sold for a mil get ur facts straight

look at the ultimate troller finally weighing in... you guildie is a * for sellin it for cheap, oh and im sure your next comment would be how you gave away a uber to a noobie right? LOL!!!!!!

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Big Gucci Sosa said:
personally ive never seen over 3 charcoal..

You can bury your head in the sand and pretend that they aren't out there... but again, Magical man, of Dragons, Old azz, Hash (Lament) and you all have charcoals.. That is 5 and those are just the active players that I know of, that have charcoal wolves right now.. and I am told there is even more out there. You can only name 5 active players with Pure whites.. And you can argue all you want.. but the charts show as far as the % chance of spawning, that charcoals are not as rare.. and the market value follows this.. There is no question that the PW has always been the most valuable, sought after rare wolf out there. You can't even find a PW go up for sale.. The only pw that has been sold that I know of, was the one to stunoma.. and the peace treaty the orcs asked for was the main (if not the only) reason why they did the deal. Where as charcoals have been sold often and for far less than a pw.

Never seen Hash or of Dragons with a charcoal.. but it dont rlly matter to me, their just colored wolfs lol.. not rlly big of a deal.. only more and more will be tamed overtime.

asics

Grandmaster
i have a charchoral too, its that too rare? i thouught u jet black was the rare one on "blacks"

Deebo

Apprentice
The most rare wolf is the one that because it wouldn't make sense if the other two would be more than the other animal because arguing over wolves is ********.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Deebo said:
The most rare wolf is the one that because it wouldn't make sense if the other two would be more than the other animal because arguing over wolves is ********.

Came to post this

Babethoven

Grandmaster
first of all you can PM him, and your talking to drake directly in your last comment on MY selling thread which has nothing at all to do with my topic what so ever, so if nobody knew it by now you just put yourself on blast as a attention whore, so stay off my thread with pointless shit like that its MY topic not drakes so take that shit to IRC or a PM

Jake can we give this guy a warning and next time ban on forums?

Netman

Journeyman

You drake and asan belong together.

Just leave me alone you jelly kids and dont pm me either. thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.