Selling/Trading 20x shadow and 10x copper exceptional plate sbods

Delvorin

Grandmaster
The large bods for these give 120 BS. Will trade for 20x exceptional bronze chain legs sbods, which also give 120 BS PS.

I have 20x exceptional shadow plate legs, gorget, gloves.

Also have 10x exceptional copper plate gorget, and legs.

Also will sell if you don't have them to trade. Was told 200k is the going price since it's for the lbod that gives 120 BS PS. PM me if interested.

limlight

Grandmaster
So u want to trade bods that go to a set of 6 for bods that go to a set of 3....uh your offer should be two plate bods for one chain

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Delvorin

Grandmaster
So u want to trade bods that go to a set of 6 for bods that go to a set of 3....uh your offer should be two plate bods for one chain

should, shouldn't. why don't you just shut up if you don't have any business to do here. sick of people saying something should or shouldn't be. go complain and whine in another thread.

Reemer

Master
you've been trying to sell these for so long at that price im supprised you havent gotten the rest of the ones you need to complete the bod lol

Delvorin

Grandmaster
Says the guy trying rip people off

and how exactly am i ripping people off? did i say im doing one for one trade? if you want to trade, you propose one. and already sold 2 at 200k and heard of others selling at that price. so sit down and shut up. if people don't want to trade or buy, they don't have to. go troll somewhere else.

Delvorin

Grandmaster
you've been trying to sell these for so long at that price im supprised you havent gotten the rest of the ones you need to complete the bod lol

yeah, you'd think so. actually with the money from selling the shadow plate, i was able to buy 2 of the bronze chain. so i'm almost there. any colored bod is so hard to get.