WTS Selling the RED XMAS hue Dragon EGG ! SUPER DUPER RARE !

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Poon Doctor and Exince are currently the only people with the red xmas hue meta dragon .

Unobtainable atm . Dragon egg came from 2 previous xmas event !

Super awesome hue !

WY2Rsjj.png

S/b 10mil
b/o 15m

Last edited by a moderator:

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Oops my bad . Total of 2 pets

So my egg is the only one left on server ?

Luana would u be kind enough to send us a picture of how a lvl 7 dragon looks like ?

exince

Grandmaster
Happy Holidays !
Thnx..

Theres a posting by poondoctor where he wanted to sell stuff to buy 120tame.. i think i posted a screenie of how the drag looks like at stage 7.. like 1 month ago in sell forums. U may be able to find that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Thnx..

Theres a posting by poondoctor where he wanted to sell stuff to buy 120tame.. i think i posted a screenie of how the drag looks like at stage 7.. like 1 month ago in sell forums. U may be able to find that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

got it !
thx

SirLothar

Grandmaster
Pity I like my spider too much, was looking for this for ages and otherwise would have bid. Great hue, free bump good luck with the sale

FAMARA

Grandmaster
stoked and babethoven also had these christmas red dragons from like 3 years ago, so might be a few more than 2, but still very ncie color

Bobby123

Grandmaster
stoked and babethoven also had these christmas red dragons from like 3 years ago, so might be a few more than 2, but still very ncie color

Stoked doesnt have it . Babethven sold his . Its one of the 2 currently that exists .

GOOD TRY THOUGH MR thinks he knows alot aka SOUR GRAPES !

Last but not least , ty for joining DodgeQMS ! You bring so much laughter to all of us in teamspeak for that !

lawl !

Last edited by a moderator:

FAMARA

Grandmaster
Stoked doesnt have it . Babethven sold his . Its one of the 2 currently that exists .

GOOD TRY THOUGH MR thinks he knows alot aka SOUR GRAPES !

Last but not least , ty for joining DodgeQMS ! You bring so much laughter to all of us in teamspeak for that !

lawl !

sorry but your wrong, a couple came out from that last previous christmas's theirs were much older lol, not trying to do anything its a very nice egg, im sure its worth 50+ mil lol

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Hahahahah !

Storytimeeeeeeeeee !

@FAMARA outplayed ingame so he has no choice but to try trolling on selling threads .

Ok please troll more ! If i were in your position , i would feel the same too !

Lawl !