WTS Selling the King OF PETS ! YEs u got it ! Max out Ancient Spider with max relics***updated***

Sketeg

Master
Yeah but with your gaming ability , players might have to wait till 2030 to buy if off u .

Just saying .........
I generally spend my in game time enjoying myself and not wasting weeks of time only making money by tamer farming ;) your spiders xp is near worthless :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Tapatalk

Sapperman

Grandmaster
I can say this, I have tested my spider against a lvl 7 dragon and my spider is level 6. After a hard battle, the dragon barely by about 100 hps beat my spider at lvl 6. Ask Cinderella to verify, it was her dragon I fought. (For fun) the spider is a tank, it can tank very very well. Far better than a dragon. However the damage output isn't there yet. Now tweaks happen all the time so we may see that change. My recommendation for the spider is to make it a 3 slot. But I will save the rest of my critique for a separate post. Congrats on the lvl 7 spider!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Bobby do you sleep or work? Your dedication to UO should be shown in a bronze statue for all to admire.

$ members dont sleep

I work 12 hrs a day thinking how to make more gold in uo n i spent my other 12 hrs playing uo .

Last but not least , it should be a diamond statue !

BronZe ????? Wtfffffffff

Last edited by a moderator:

100 eyes

Neophyte
Well done for the solid hard work levelling this beast and I admire your passion for this game, although it sure does look like a lot like a >>look at me<< post.

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
FBnhOHG.jpg

OK GUYS N GALS , now is a chance to own one of the deadliest pets EVER ALIVE to set foot on the lands of Sosaria !

Only the truly dedicated and rich can afford such a POWERFUL PET so the price tag might come a shock to most of the players out there .

A MAX OUT ANCIENT SPIDER with max out relics 3/4 ( the last relic is not available yet on vendor )

This is not an auction so i would only sell if the price is right !

Fyi:

Cost of Spider -
Spider Egg 10m
- 3 relics approx 6-8 mil each
- meta stone 3m

You need 120 taming / 120 Lore to have a good chance of controlling this pet . This pet takes 4 slots and its extremely deadly . Rumors have said its even more powerful than a meta dragon !

I am looking somewhere close to 60-70mil for it .

cheers !

Not a bad pet at all, does it have all 4 relics yet?

I
I can say this, I have tested my spider against a lvl 7 dragon and my spider is level 6. After a hard battle, the dragon barely by about 100 hps beat my spider at lvl 6. Ask Cinderella to verify, it was her dragon I fought. (For fun) the spider is a tank, it can tank very very well. Far better than a dragon. However the damage output isn't there yet. Now tweaks happen all the time so we may see that change. My recommendation for the spider is to make it a 3 slot. But I will save the rest of my critique for a separate post. Congrats on the lvl 7 spider!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
watched this happen in desterd true story

Liberty

Grandmaster
We have forums dedicated to talking about the mechanics of PVM, please use them to discuss Meta's. Selling threads are meant for bids/transactions, let's try to keep it that way.

Thanks