WTS Selling "The Cure" - Zombie Event

As the title states, I have a green and bubbly potion called "the cure" inside the zombie event. It is for sale @ 1.5 mil and will be sold with haste.

This item is obviously in the "event world" and I'm asking for money in the "real game world"... this implies an impossibility of secure trade. Please consider, scamming on these forums is ban-able and I would be expected to keep my end of the bargain, once compensated.

People who complete the cure get a special item when the event is over plus 800points!
[All you need to do is drink this potion... boom]

[Don't forget, green skin inside the event!!!]
Contact me via PM for a smooth and quick sale today!

[**If any of the GM's are against this sale, I will cancel it immediately.]

Krampus

Novice
Another thread of someone selling the cure was posted. I did not see this one but i will say the same things. This item is in the event and i don't think for that reason it will transfer out of the event. The cure appears in bank when rewards are given out. I think just being handed a cure will not result in reward for completing the quest yourself.

This seems like a great risk to buyer. I would not buy this item.

Sketeg

Master
I will say that you don't have to make the cure yourself to finish the quest and get the points. My party and I made 5 cures total (one for each of us) and only 2 of us actually assembled our own. Everyone was rewarded the 800 bonus points and im sure will be rewarded the cure in the real game just the same.

Krampus

Novice
Are you not joking?

Well that seems broken. I stand corrected then about the points but no way should you get to keep the item if you did not complete the quest yourself!

I said my piece.

Sketeg

Master
Well, here's the thing; I GET what you're saying, but lots of people did this event in an organized group, so it's only logical that one person can hang onto everyone's main ingredients, and explaining all the steps to everyone is just a tedious task. I DO believe that selling the item from inside the event should be disallowed, but that would be up to the staff to decide.

Pikachu

Adept
The ingredients can be challenging to get for some without a group and easy for others that took a different approach, theres no way to log whether you found the items on someone you killed or got them yourself so drinking it is all the same... i see no problem with this sale... if you want to take the time to get all the ingrediants and sell it why not? It's the same as going to a restaurant to eat prepared food compared to actually buying the food yourself and making it at home.

lost

Grandmaster
Are you not joking?

Well that seems broken. I stand corrected then about the points but no way should you get to keep the item if you did not complete the quest yourself!

I said my piece.
But what is the quest? You just run to each seer, double click and write down clues, then use them to combine items in the correct matter. I grinded the quest items myself, but I have also pked enoguh people to make another cure, so if I made the cure from those pked items, is that not doing the quest? The quest is using the cure, how it's made and where the pieces come from are irrelevant.

Faerie wings are hard to find (not hard to kill) but abominations are also PITA.

I worked hard to acquire these ingredients after figuring out the recipe. Bringing them together at one time and place was a challenge. My efforts are for sale.... who's serious about taking the offer I put out there sometime Sunday morning, when the event comes up?