WTS Selling the best Keep in Game! Ocean front property(no blocking), Peninsula, Mining, SOLD.

tr1age

Master
So there is a 6.2 mil bid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes sir. But we aren't doing bids just offers. That was his offer. If there are no others by Jan 1 he will get it.

P.s. I just don't want a complicated bidding war with "ends after blah blah hours from last bid etc. :)

Starnite

Master
Thursday
Starnite - do you still have the keep and if so what would you take for it ?

tr1age - 7 mil is the buyout.

Starnite - Would you take 41,000 dono coins for it?

tr1age - I could do that. I am not home now at work. Then I would have to move my stuff out real quick. Would you be available later tonight?

Starnite - yes i am at home now.

tr1age - I don't think I can make it on tonight gf wants to go out. I'll let ya know. Most likely sometime this weekend or Monday latest. Sorry for delay.

Starnite - ok,

TODAY
Starnite - i am home if you want to do the trade

tr1age - I'm still trying to find a house so I can move my stuff. Ughhh

Starnite - ok

tr1age - I got an offer for 45.5k dono coins. I am going to take it unless you have a better offer. These are going to be customizable soon I think that is why price went up.

Starnite - so after you agree to sell to me you are backing out now ? That is totally wrong. We agreed upon a price and all.

tr1age - Sorry I take the highest offer. If the deal isn't sealed it isn't done.

Starnite -
tr1age said:
I could do that. I am not home now at work. Then I would have to move my stuff out real quick. Would you be available later tonight?
you agreed to my price. you even said earlier that you where looking for a house to move your stuff to. Did you really want to sell it in the first place?

tr1age - Yeah I did I finally found a house and in that time was offered sig more.

tr1age - By two people actually.

Starnite - so your word means nothing ?

tr1age - I'm sorry you feel wronged. But this isn't eBay. I take the highest offer. I wish you luck in your future purchases.

This was our PM back and forth where he agreed to my prices. I had a lot of respect for this guy even watched some of his videos about touring different homes and all. I thought this was a nice touch to the game. But as you all can plainly see he did not want to sell this keep.

ANYONE who does dealings with this POS (piece of shit) this is your warning.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lycipius

Expert
No offense but you yourself would not have been able to place a bid on it. The original post said no offers after Jan. 1st. So he already made an exception to that and was willing to entertain other offers. So just because you did not have the highest offer, you get upset and call him a piece of shit? Sound pretty fucking petty to me.

Starnite

Master
No offense but you yourself would not have been able to place a bid on it. The original post said no offers after Jan. 1st. So he already made an exception to that and was willing to entertain other offers. So just because you did not have the highest offer, you get upset and call him a piece of shit? Sound pretty fucking petty to me.
when I first PM him, he could of said that. But he said it was still for sale, or I would of went on my way and started looking for another place to buy. It just seems that he is dragging his feet on selling it or leading others that way and I wanted others to know this. I am not mad that I did not get it, I just want to warn others before they make the same mistake that I did and trust this POS at his word.

tr1age

Master
Thank you for the excellently smooth purchase @Lycipius
Enjoy your new Keep! Look forward to seeing what you do with it, maybe we will do a house tour in the future haha.

Lycipius

Expert
No thank you good sir, Anyone who questions if Tr1age is trustworthy I handed him 45500 donation coins, allowed him to go bank them prior to transferring the keep ownership to me.

tr1age

Master
No thank you good sir, Anyone who questions if Tr1age is trustworthy I handed him 45500 donation coins, allowed him to go bank them prior to transferring the keep ownership to me.
Thanks :) business is business. Highest offer gets the keep. Reason it didn't end in Jan 1st btw for those wondering is offers backed out. Then I didn't play for awhile because of family and work stuff. So I changed the sign to for sale and to message me on the forums. Got offers from multiple people in the last few days. Lycipius was the highest offer. Even he had to wait a day while I found a house to put my stuff. Anyway water under the keep!

Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk

Starnite

Master
Thanks :) business is business. Highest offer gets the keep. Reason it didn't end in Jan 1st btw for those wondering is offers backed out. Then I didn't play for awhile because of family and work stuff. So I changed the sign to for sale and to message me on the forums. Got offers from multiple people in the last few days. Lycipius was the highest offer. Even he had to wait a day while I found a house to put my stuff. Anyway water under the keep!

Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk
WTF you just leading me along the last two days then ? What a total POS
why did you not tell me 2 days ago that I was out bidded? total douche bag