Selling T-maps Runebook Set 150k!!!

Doomsayer

Grandmaster
Re: Selling T-maps Runebook Set !!!

You should buy my t-map set instead. Not complete with coordinates and all runes marked in Swedish with names like "Nose Island", "Witch gap" etc ;)

carsomyr

Grandmaster

some locations are blocked , maybe houses etc...but they are 4-5 , not many really..

i have prepared one for a friend , and he using it well...sets are also ready , no need for waiting your order...

Reemer

Master

all location are relatively close to one another. 5 is close to 6, 151 is close to 152. when you get some that are blocked go to the last one marked and pull out UOAM, find the spot, and mark it. then continue on. just lazy yo

carsomyr

Grandmaster

hah ty mate , i m going to complete it with this method.. yea , im a little bit lazm nowadays...

Lobber

Adept

carsomyr said:
some locations are blocked , maybe houses etc...but they are 4-5 , not many really..

i have prepared one for a friend , and he using it well...sets are also ready , no need for waiting your order...

No houses can be built on a single T-map location. I copied a set myself and know this for a fact.
The reason the location is blocked is because someone left their chest there and did not destroy it like polite people do.

Or someone's there now working on a chest. That did happen when I was copying mine. I just waited patiently and they quickly emptied the chest and destroyed it so I could make a rune and move on.

Best idea is to recall to the nearest location, and run to the blocked location, bring a treasure chest recycling wand, and some fighting skills, and prepare to be a criminal for a few minutes.