WTS SELLING QUICKSILVER RELIC ( FROM ITA HARROWER ) ! CHEAPZZZZ

lollo

Grandmaster
HEY SCAMMER + LIAR , SO ARE U BUYING MY QS RELIC OR NOT ?

i already asked you repeatedly . If you have no intention of buying watsoever , pls STAY AWAY FROM MY selling thread !

I know i have exposed your lies but learn to stay cool buddy .

Also if you ever visit Singapore , pls refrain from making racisim remarks . You MIGHT GET INTO TROUBLE . With your " limited thinking ability " , i doubt it !

THANK U !

10 MIL QS RELIC ANYONE ?

So now i am a scammer, a liar and even racist!!! All without any proof whatsoever!! Do you get lucid dreams/delirium during your 12 hour UO benders?

lollo

Grandmaster
Bobby since i'm a liar and you're sure about that (you owned me right?), let's play a game: I send you pics of myself in MBS and other singapore locations (and Macau and Vegas since i also happened to mention those places in this thread and i'm feeling kind)and you give me 1 mil gold. If I cannot provide proof of myself in singapore i give you all my items and delete my accounts ok? You gimme 100k and i send you pics, after receiving them you give me the other 900k (i ask for a down payment because i'm 100% sure you won't honor your bet since you're a sorry ass scammer and i won't spend time sending you pics + having you post them here for less than 100k...plus you're a millionaire in uo so no problem).

Last edited by a moderator:

Pandone

Grandmaster
We're all coming to singapore only to show you the bruises we are gonna leave on your tiny asian women by slamming our fat italian cocks on their faces, while you're playing ofc.
No racism here

lollo

Grandmaster
Btw, i've been pretty much everywhere in the world and 95% of the women in singapore are ugly. That's the only thing I don't like in singapore, otherwise I think it's top 3 best city in the world.
Maybe it's because most people are of malay heritage and malays are all but handsome. No racism because it's 100% true

lollo

Grandmaster
Adolf lollo you fukin racist shut up

It's not racism if i'm telling the truth.

I won't get offended if someone here says that italians are pasta eaters or whatever. Shit's true, we eat pasta every day.

Speaking of Asia, i've been multiple times in thailand, cambodia, indonesia, malaysia, HK, south korea and even mainland china and malays are definitely the less handsome (i'm trying to be kind here guys) of the bunch and by a long shot.

...oh and can you please sell this QS for 7 mil and close this thread already? It's been derailed enough

Bobby123

Grandmaster
It's not racism if i'm telling the truth.

I won't get offended if someone here says that italians are pasta eaters or whatever. Shit's true, we eat pasta every day.

Speaking of Asia, i've been multiple times in thailand, cambodia, indonesia, malaysia, HK, south korea and even mainland china and malays are definitely the less handsome (i'm trying to be kind here guys) of the bunch and by a long shot.

...oh and can you please sell this QS for 7 mil and close this thread already? It's been derailed enough

LOL ! Judging from your replies , you guys must have been real butthurt with the many harrrowers raids . Thanks for the QS RELIC AND 120 TAMING ONCE AGAIN !

As for making racist remarks , come Singapore and say watever you like . We support freedom of speech BUT lets see wat happens :)

See you in August ! IF YOU DARE ......

LOL !

MAKE SURE U WALK THE TALK !

QS RELIC ANYONE ?!? 10 mil ! cheapzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

P.S I heard Itmatore rage log and scream on guildchat ? TRUE ?

lollo

Grandmaster
LOL ! Judging from your replies , you guys must have been real butthurt with the many harrrowers raids . Thanks for the QS RELIC AND 120 TAMING ONCE AGAIN !

As for making racist remarks , come Singapore and say watever you like . We support freedom of speech BUT lets see wat happens :)

LOL !

lol for the last time i'm not racist in any way shape of form. I've been travelling the world since i was a kid with my parents and to this day (i'm 29) it's still my favourite hobby and way to spend my earnings. If i was racist i definitely wouldn't have travelled multiple times to Asia, Afrika and South America among the other places.

But then again when you don't have any more arguments you resort to your usual "scammer+liar+racist" but i'm sure people who read this are smart enough to understand you're a troll.

there is only ONE thing i believe in all you said, you being rich that is. Because considering how expensive life in singapore is you HAVE to be at least somewhat rich to be able to afford playing the whole day/night without working. But as i already said, this makes your position even worse, because you could do so many more things with all dat money. But i guess 12 hours UO benders are enough for a lying simpleton like you.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Btw, i've been pretty much everywhere in the world and 95% of the women in singapore are ugly. That's the only thing I don't like in singapore, otherwise I think it's top 3 best city in the world.
Maybe it's because most people are of malay heritage and malays are all but handsome. No racism because it's 100% true

wow ! this isnt racisim ?

You justify this by saying its not racism just because you feel its true ? Obviously you have language N comprehension issues .

But dont worry , i have Italian friends as well so i wont insult italians but guess what .... Maybe its just the gene pool in ITA guild , a bunch of LIMITED IQ good for nothing bunch of people .

As for travelling around the world ,I wish you good luck with manners like yours . Very soon one day , you will end up with a broken nose on the way back to hotel . On second thoughts , i guess that wont happen !

you are just a keyboard warrior ! but the funny thing is you suck so much using a keyboard !

P.S DId u guys rage log after the harrower at shame ? we will all like to know .. Was Itmatore the only one screaming ? TELL US PLEASE................

Pandone

Grandmaster

LOL !

P.S I heard Itmatore rage log and scream on guildchat ? TRUE ?
lol no and lol for singapore mafious invite, i know you're worldwide known as criminal, especially against ants bugs and those bigger than you

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Ahahah bobby u funny clown!!

BUY MY QS and do EARLIER HARROWERS !

I NEED TO SLEEP EARLY U KNOW ... just saying !

10 mil cheapZZZZZZZZ !

P.S angry bird rage log ? Itmatore scream at u guys ? lololololololol ! come on guys ! take it easy ! just a video game !

lollo

Grandmaster
wow ! this isnt racisim ?

You justify this by saying its not racism just because you feel its true ? Obviously you have language N comprehension issues .

But dont worry , i have Italian friends as well so i wont insult italians but guess what .... Maybe its just the gene pool in ITA guild , a bunch of LIMITED IQ good for nothing bunch of people .

As for travelling around the world ,I wish you good luck with manners like yours . Very soon one day , you will end up with a broken nose on the way back to hotel . On second thoughts , i guess that wont happen !

you are just a keyboard warrior ! but the funny thing is you suck so much using a keyboard !

P.S DId u guys rage log after the harrower at shame ? we will all like to know .. Was Itmatore the only one screaming ? TELL US PLEASE................

No it definitely isn't racism? Maybe you're malay and felt offended, I dunno, sorry about that if you get so pissed at a (true) statement made over the internet in a wizard game forum. I won't tell anyone he's racist if he does some (true) remarks about italian people. We have many defects, matter of fact our country's economy is shit right now and it's all our fault.

...and women in singapore are mostly ugly. Just google "malay women" and have a look at the images. But it's probably not your problem since you prefer playing UO and are still virgin

Pandone

Grandmaster
no one rage log we had fun and were happy as i wrote in the first posts. honestly i consider you a top player here and i appreciate if we fight some.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
No it definitely isn't racism? Maybe you're malay and felt offended, I dunno, sorry about that if you get so pissed at a (true) statement made over the internet in a wizard game forum. I won't tell anyone he's racist if he does some (true) remarks about italian people. We have many defects, matter of fact our country's economy is shit right now and it's all our fault.

...and women in singapore are mostly ugly. Just google "malay women" and have a look at the images. But it's probably not your problem since you prefer playing UO and are still virgin

Once again , you have limited IQ so i wont blame you for your english comprehension ability .

To summarize everything with you , my take is you have VERY BAD UPBRINGING . I guess its not your fault . Your parents just didnt teach you well .

My advice to you is : When you get owned in a video game , just take it easy . Go take a walk in the park or something . Dont keep the anger and rage inside you . It will do you more harm than good . If you still cant control your anger , quit playing for a month or so .

no one rage log we had fun and were happy as i wrote in the first posts. honestly i consider you a top player here and i appreciate if we fight some.

THANK YOU . THE FEELING IS MUTUAL ! WE HAD FUN !

sorry i cant consider you guys as a nice guild because, some of the ITA members are scammers + liars ( remember the pure white suit incident from your GM ) and i dont like scumbags :) !

shhhhhhhhhhhh ! i better not say too much in case GM OF ITA threatens to quit again ! LOLOLOLOL

OK OK BACK TO TOPIC ! WHOS BUYING QS RELIC AT 10 MIL ?????? ITA MEMBERS HAVE 100K DISCOUNT ! 9.9 MILLIONZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ