SELLING PURE WHITE ROBE

colead88

Grandmaster
LOL after going on about the outrageous high amount he wants for his robe (for your standards) you then post that you are selling an EVEN SHITTIER robe for the exact same price? 1+ troll points -1 Intelligent points.

In the history of NO servers has unmarked held higher value over an exceptional item. Although your emotionally driven attempt at trolling this thread has caused a few laughs, the fact remains that your robe is nothing special.

It generally comes down to what someone prefers, and the vast majority prefers non-makers mark / exceptional items.

Just a heads up gentlemen, a non-exceptional item is NOT "EVEN SHITTIER" and actually IS "held higher value over an exceptional item"

It's a fact. To those who care about cleanliness of tags. The market exists. You both are just... yeah... wrong is the word I'm looking for.

*patiently waits for Mblade to LOVE this*

LOL after going on about the outrageous high amount he wants for his robe (for your standards) you then post that you are selling an EVEN SHITTIER robe for the exact same price? 1+ troll points -1 Intelligent points.
milk man, how is it shittier? you clearly have no concept of what you speak of, you try and make a plain blessed item and tell me how it goes. - a lot for intelligence, as you would say

Just a heads up gentlemen, a non-exceptional item is NOT "EVEN SHITTIER" and actually IS "held higher value over an exceptional item"

It's a fact. To those who care about cleanliness of tags. The market exists. You both are just... yeah... wrong is the word I'm looking for.

*patiently waits for Mblade to LOVE this*
touche colead, is simply astounding and silly to think that these people are actually arguing that point so seriously? I don't get some peoples brain dysfunction, when its without question much more highly revered by a large portion of the market that would actually care to buy items like this, goes to show who really has no idea what they're talking about, lol

In the history of NO servers has unmarked held higher value over an exceptional item. Although your emotionally driven attempt at trolling this thread has caused a few laughs, the fact remains that your robe is nothing special.

It generally comes down to what someone prefers, and the vast majority prefers non-makers mark / exceptional items.
Oh and to you Azria, even though I already addressed this in another bump to your post, you should know better than most ppl because you play way too much, but non exceptional items are actually held in much higher regard than exceptional items. For you to argue that is just silly, and also, im not trolling your post bro, im SELLING A BETTER PRODUCT FOR THE SAME PRICE! Just some simple economic principals applied, which state that there's more value in my offer than yours at the same price. Shame on you UO video game guru, you should know better than to stake a claim so baseless and, uh, WRONG lol, #fail twice!!!

#YOUSOUNDMADBRO

Milk Man

Master
LOL... NON EXCEPTIONAL AND UNMARKED IS actually so ugly. I think everyone knows that, considering 98% of the clothing you see on this shard is exceptional. You two wieners fall under the 2% with your shitty blessed clothing, and that 2% is counting NPC cloth. NOOBS H AHAHA

LOL... NON EXCEPTIONAL AND UNMARKED IS actually so ugly. I think everyone knows that, considering 98% of the clothing you see on this shard is exceptional. You two wieners fall under the 2% with your shitty blessed clothing, and that 2% is counting NPC cloth. NOOBS H AHAHA
lol

AnsemUO

Grandmaster
I guess Gore living off azria has started to take its toll :p.... got a (insert slang for african american male) sellin' his clothes

Lotus

Master
sometimes its cool to have marked stuff. I saw this one item marked by the "grand wazoo". I thought to myself..hey...thats a cool name i wold love to wear that shit. Then i saw some stuff marked "butt wart"...and i said no way would never wear that. So i think its case by case thingy.