WTS Selling Plants and More at Emery Garden

Ludwig

Grandmaster
Back after a few months offline. All 17 plain plants available. Vines rolling in tonight.

Now 3 screens north of the Yew moongate for your convenience!

All plain plants are 3k each
All vines are 2.5k each
Orange petals and green thorns are 7999 per stack of 10

Also vendor runes and full spellbooks.

kYeaveX.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ludwig

Grandmaster
Added vendor runes and full spellbooks. Put up a small bit of incomplete deco. Colored plants are now half off. 1k each!

Ludwig

Grandmaster
Thank you everyone for the support!

Restocked with 80 plain plants!

30 poppies
30 campions
5 snowdrops
5 tribarrels
5 barrels
5 ferns

And MORE plants on the way around the 25th. And then I'm on a very short break until early September.

Ludwig

Grandmaster
<---- your customer :)

Thanks, bought what i wanted.

Thanks for stopping by! I'm also open to requests and [some] custom orders if you're willing to wait for the plants to grow. I've got about 75% of all possible seeds excluding whites/blacks so most things are possible!

Ludwig

Grandmaster
Restocked. And tightened up the shop. Every single plain plant is available but quantities are limited. Act fast!

I'll be taking a short break and then continuing with another harvest due around Labor Day.

Ludwig

Grandmaster
Just added 107 plants to the vendors. Mostly colored but a few plain. Good colored hues, though! Everything on this roof pic minus the Halloween corner.

9lkE10C.jpg

Ludwig

Grandmaster
Added about 56 plain plants. And put all of the plain plants in the first bag of each vendor so there's no digging required. The colored plants are in the bags.

9 plain water plants and 2 lilies coming in tomorrow and then a month-long break.

Next restock won't be until at least October 1st!

Ludwig

Grandmaster
Restocked with 50 plain plants. All varieties are now available so get to shopping!

I also increased the prices on spell books to 4400 because I'm pretty sure someone was buying them up to resell. Which is fine. Except making spellbooks isn't the most exciting thing to do.

Ludwig

Grandmaster
Do you have vines?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got maybe, I don't know...8 or so? I don't even have a complete set of them in my private stash but I may farm some up and start selling vines and maybe even petals. Is 2500 a fair price for vines?

Ludwig

Grandmaster
Hey bud I stopped by ur shop... LOVED it.. didn't see the vines... also... how do I stack them up my house wall?

Yeah, sorry bud! Got caught up the last few days, thanks for stopping by! I'll farm some up and create a vendor this weekend. I'll PM you when it's up so you have first dibs.

Ludwig

Grandmaster
Vines are now being stocked in front at 2.5k each! All 8 styles are available. I'll try and keep them stocked with a pair of each.