WTS SELLING NOX RELIC ! 3.3MIL ! ONLY FOR TODAY !

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster

Ill bid 1.3 mil, this is prolly one of the more useless relics. Cant do much with it. Im working up anothre meta pet and Ill still put nox over gold relic.

So if your down to sell it and not rip someone off Ill pay 1.3, thats about all its worth right now. 2 mil tops.

But well see if you get any other bids.

tankian

Grandmaster
Ill bid 1.3 mil, this is prolly one of the more useless relics. Cant do much with it. Im working up anothre meta pet and Ill still put nox over gold relic.

So if your down to sell it and not rip someone off Ill pay 1.3, thats about all its worth right now. 2 mil tops.

But well see if you get any other bids.
this is one of Bobby123s lowest prices ever and you still have the balls to lowball him
Nox isnt bad once you hit lvl 10

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
this is one of Bobby123s lowest prices ever and you still have the balls to lowball him

I have one at level 10 and most things arent able to be poisoned.

I dont think its a lowball offer at all, especially after leveling one to 10 and seeing what it does.

Kilike

Grandmaster
Both nox relics are trash. What are you talking about?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
I have one at level 10 and most things arent able to be poisoned.

I dont think its a lowball offer at all, especially after leveling one to 10 and seeing what it does.
What can't be poisoned? Better page in you bought a defective Nox relic. Mine poisons literally everything.. Things can cure it but it poisons just about everything.