WTS Selling neon red dono sandles SOLD

Sobz

Master
Never to be released again as far as I'm concerned/have heard. I've never seen any sold or anything so as far as I'm aware, they're off a couple mil from blaze? = blaze 7mil+ so don't bid if you don't like the price.

S/B 3.5 mil SOLD

View attachment 3157

Last edited by a moderator:

bradley-

Grandmaster
how much did this originally cost on the vendor?

I don't remember what the original cost was on the donation vendor but the fact that they'll never come back is what makes them desirable. They were less than the blaze sandals so I would assume they would (or should) go for slightly less than whatever those are currently selling for.

Lord Hampton Royce

Grandmaster
i dont understand where people get this 'never coming back' idea.

has any staff member ever said that anything will never come back? or is this 100% speculation?

DaRift

Apprentice
Yes. In the donation change patch notes, it was clearly stated that these would never be put back on the vendor, just like the blaze sandals

Look at my neon green sandals though......Only a few pairs existed and then were taken out. They were never coming back. Then all of the sudden they are bug reporter sandals and then all of the sudden they are back in the game as dono rewards. you just never know

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
yea these have already been thrown back on the dono vendor once on accident, and no more on dono store doesn't mean no more as quest reward/mob drop etc. still very dope sandals ofc

Was like 2500 or 3500 on vendor iirc

Last edited by a moderator: