WTS Selling my Cartography Lockpicking Skills

Hello,

My name is Curtis Lowe from the (RTU) guild.

Do you have any para chests or T-Maps just sitting in the bank?

Are you wondering what treasures these items may contain, but have no way to find out because you do not have the skills needed to pick that para chest or decode, dig up, and unlock that T-Map?

Do you and your guild members want something fun to do that is seldom interuppted by PKs?

Then my services may be exactly what you are looking for.

I request 500 gold pieces to unlock any Paragon chest (you supply the chest).

T-MAP SERVICES
(You supply the T-Map)

I offer three levels of service for T-Maps;

First Tier of Service is simply decoding, digging up, and picking the lock for you and your friends to loot the chest. On this level of service once I decode, dig up, and pick your T-Map chest then I will stand back and watch you loot your chest then gate you and your team away to a bank of your choosing.

LvL 1 Map - 500 GP
LvL 2 Map - 1000 GP
LvL 3 Map - 1500 GP
LvL 4 Map - 2000 GP
LvL 5 Map - 2500 GP
LvL 6 Map - 3000 GP

Second Tier of Service I will decode, dig up, and unlock your T-Map chest then I will stay and use my provocation skill to assist you and your team while you loot your chest.

LvL 1 Map - 1000 GP
LvL 2 Map - 1500 GP
LvL 3 Map - 2000 GP
LvL 4 Map - 2500 GP
LvL 5 Map - 4500 GP
LvL 6 Map - 6000 GP

Third Tier of Service consists of me decoding, digging up, and unlocking your chest. Then I will stay and assist your team with my provocation and magery skills. I will stay until the chest is totally empty then I can gate you and your team to the bank of your choosing.

LvL 1 Map - 1500 GP
LvL 2 Map - 2000 GP
LvL 3 Map - 3000 GP
LvL 4 Map - 3500 GP
LvL 5 Map - 6000 GP
LvL 6 Map - 10000 GP
(*NOTE* We must be in a "party" for you to be able to loot the chest without turning grey.)

Thanks for looking and I hope to be able to help you and your guild.

Please PM me here and we can schedule a time and location to meet up in game.