Selling Mining House Room for 12x15

Skinsword

Master
Hey guys im looking to sell this house i have placed but it fits a 3 story 12x15 custom. Awesome location for miners, right next to mountain side and i think its dungeon wind right around the corner from it. There is no spawn, just a very nice location for someone needing a small house and maybe loves to mine. Cost to place current house is 64,505 Cost to place the 12x15 is 202,500.

S/B 75k
B/O 175k
Auction ending 24 Hours after last bid. No reserve!View attachment 768 View attachment 768

swatch

Journeyman
I wanted to buy yor 12x15, why did you replace it with a deed?

Would have bought it, but The deed itself sells for under 30k theese days... Can you change it to custom?

Skinsword

Master
lol id lose money doing it that way now. The issue i had was i had to drop the plot for the cash to buy my current house. Later that night the spot was still available but i only had enough money to place this house so i did.

Guttersnipe

Grandmaster
lol id lose money doing it that way now. The issue i had was i had to drop the plot for the cash to buy my current house. Later that night the spot was still available but i only had enough money to place this house so i did.
The issue is you didn't sell when someone met your starting bid. Should have honored the deal.

Skinsword

Master
Oh my god cry me a river ya big baby honestly. Iv bid on things and see ppl bid on things all the damn time that dont go through. I dont wanna hear it honestly so dont post.

Xombie86

Master
I work all day tomorrow. And looks like u haven't had much luck selling it. I can do it now or ill have to pass.

Sent from my C5155 using Tapatalk