WTS Selling Iron ingots [EDIT 5/5]

Astral Luhhan

Apprentice
Hello!

Im selling Iron ingots for 12 gp / each on my vendor north of Cove entrance and west from the rune library.

EDIT 8 gp / each

Vendor.png

Last edited by a moderator:

zaxtor99

Apprentice
Wow! Only 12 each for iron ingots. I'd ask what you ask for valorite, but I'm afraid to. lol.

If you actually get that 12, let me know because I'm gonna start mining four hours a day, heh.

Astral Luhhan

Apprentice
Yeah you are right zaxto999. Im new here.
Some idiot miner told me that was the normal price. Its now changed to 8 gp / each.
I hope its a good price.

SteelSexi

Master
8gp is what it's costs from the npc vendor. = )

This is nonsense. While he is correct, you cannot buy thousands of needed ingots from the NPCs.

8 to 9 gp per Iron Ingot seems to be the fair, going price. Don't listen the guys like the above trying to persuade you to sell them under 8. That's BS unless you wanna spend all day buying and rebuying ingots from the same vendor hoping to accumulate any reasonable amount. You could mine them quicker and easier then buying them from NPC's.

zaxtor99

Apprentice
Nice man, I bought you out. Only thing I'd suggest is putting them on commod. deeds so they are lighter and someone dont have to make 10 trips if they buy a lot. Also might wanna sell them in 1k deeds as most people that want to buy ingots want a bare minimum of 1k ingots, if not way more.

Anyhow, thanks for lowering your price. Please post when you have more available!

Astral Luhhan

Apprentice
Nice! thanks man.
I dont know how to make them into deeds yet.
But I have now 3.5k (in 1k stock) on the vendor if you need more.
Same price.

rimmshot

Master
To be honest not really . Everyone values them differently . But as one in the major suppliers I'll tell u what we sell them at .
Dull 15
Shadow 20
Copper 30
Bronze 40
Gold 50
Agga 60
Verite 70
Val 80 .
Now keep in mind we do give bulk discounts .

Also remember we might not be the biggest player in the mining game but we do fill some pretty massive orders really quick . Over a mill a week that's for sure . We have quite a few people on here that will back us up .