selling full turkey suit PIECES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wreckognize

Grandmaster
not trying to make any hurtful grudges with you babethoven, but just because the drop rates on this armor was incredibly horribly low chance, doesn't make it worth more than its worth. unblessed rare plate armor which has slightly higher AR than normal, maybe even enough AR to be useful on this server. But it's only a matter of time before it gets destroyed at the duelpits. And for a rare collector well even though the drop rate was horrible, theres still a few too many peices around to make yours rare enough to matter.

You should be happy to have a full suit tho man gratz on that! but your prices are too high senioro

Babethoven

Grandmaster
typical like colead :p

as far as im concerned..... nobody else has the gorget

maybe 2-4 other chest pieces out there

i already got 2 people that offered 2 mill offers but as i said before its a one of a kind item, it will never exist on the server i seen other lock downs go for more, if it wasnt armor i'd be way more than 2 mill we all know this, you honestly think somebodys gonna wear this out in the field or duel with it??????? kill your self lmao

people have bulk gloves, arms and possibly legs....... and me having all 6 pieces DOES make it that much more valuble

my item i can name my price >:]