Selling Bulk Boards!

sparc

Expert
Good to go on the 15K, thanks. I got more boards... Adjusting title & first post.

Last edited by a moderator:

sparc

Expert
Bump.. 40K now, I'm up late if anyone wants to make a deal on a LOT of boards.. PM me in IRC/ICQ if interested.

serf

Journeyman
Sparc, are you the one macroing "guards" and LJing just beside the Brit Blacksmith going towards the graveyard?

sparc

Expert
No, sorry but if I did that stuff.. I wouldn't be bothering to post my sales, I'd just toss them on a random vendor & call it a day. Thanks for the false accusation though.

serf

Journeyman
I meant no disrespect with my post; granted it is the internet so it is more difficult to distinguish one's intentions. I run through there frequently and I noticed someone with a similar name that was LJing for a while and then stopped to run a macro with "guards" as an element. I would take it easy; there was no malice in my comment at all.

sparc

Expert
No problem, I just know people are very quick to accuse people of such acts. I understand though -- you should report that individual to the GM's if you believe they are using automated macros.