WTS SELLING BLOODY RELIC, 17 TAMING SS, LORE AND TAMING PS

FAMARA

Grandmaster
i had guildy message for cheapest price he can get already, since i figured u wouldnt sell to me or give high price. and he said u wanted 9 mil without the bloody... now im having a hard time believing this, since that would put ur taming ss @ 385k per.....

so what price is real that you will sell this package @ without bloody. please say. i am interested in purchase, but i need price dude.

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
Dude, I'd sell to you. I don't take shit personally, especially when it comes to trades.

Here's how I break it down:

4.25m -- 17 SS at 250k
3m -- 120 lore
200k - 115 lore
250k - 115 taming
200k - 110 taming
100k - 110 lore
90k - 105's @ 20-30k each

~ 8.1 mil total value for itemized list

I'm not looking to offer a bulk discount for this stuff. I'm looking for the buyer that needs all of it. Getting all of this stuff together and in one package is worth a lot IMO.

9 mil takes the bundle right now.

I'm also accepting offers. I'm willing to negotiate but I need a solid offer. If I don't sell to you its not personal it just means that I don't mind waiting until a donater decides they want to make a tamer and offers me a ton of dono for it.

It's a hell of a package to the right person and I'm not aching for cash. I'm just beginning the process of finding the right buyer.