Selling Blessed One of a kind? Glacial staff

noobs705

Grandmaster
It being blessed is what gives it all its value please don't fill this thread with non relivent posts

FAMARA

Grandmaster
u just bless them with jewlry bless deeds dude, i have seen tons of them blessed sorry

maybe u cant bless them with deeds anymore i dont know, but even if not there is tooo many blessed on server already , u dont see them because people just dont walk around wearing them usually.

you cannot blessed them with deeds anymore.

noobs705

Grandmaster
Famara I'm 100% sure your wrong they cannot be blessed on top of the post i linked has Carl specifically saying it was givin as a reward or reporting a bug not from a jewelry bless deed. I've tried it before you should have read Carl's post I linked unless you know more then Carl does as the Gms also said there's only a few. Seems your post is not accurate I know your a nice dude I just hate when people put inaccurate posts in my threads as I'd never do it to anyone else without being 100% sure

Last edited by a moderator:

FAMARA

Grandmaster
then the bug was u could bless it with jewlry bless deed, thats how it was when i first came here. but they cannot be blessed anymore your right, i just tried to bless another one.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
but hey maybe ur right dude, maybe it was mistake, i just sware i have seen quite a few blessed glacial staffs, i guess it could have just been transfered between a lot of characters.

Jinx

Apprentice
Sooooooo seems like the value just went way way down. Good luck on getting the price you are looking for noobs

eric_azria

Grandmaster
This item was given as a reward for a bug report. At no time during this servers life could you ever use a jewelry bless deed to bless one.

noobs705

Grandmaster
Non breakable, jinx learn to read i never said there was only ever 1 of them if you read shanes post that i linked you fucking tool it says one of a few and ive never seen anyone else ever have one on them but azrias char being its a one of maybe 2 as shane stated in his post? Im not claiming anything i gave you all the facts a GM clarified all the fucking trolling you are doing on my thread learn to read before you go flaming my thread.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
I've only ever seen one in all my time snooping bags at west brit, and I remember seeing Shane say the guy who got it requested it in particular.

Definitely a rare-as-fuck item IMO.

noobs705

Grandmaster
Haters Gona hate heh thanks yea I've only ever seen the one I think it's pretty badass

Last edited by a moderator: