SELLING *BLESSED* GLACIAL STAFF

Asan_Drakus

Grandmaster
mmmmmmm BBQ..........and just because I am selling something it means that I am poor?...I fail to see your logic sir. Please from now on...unless you want to actually bid on something Babethoven...please dont be another Asan Drakus trolling everyones posts.

Why do you say I am trolling when I actually make you offers? Still upset about the wolf thing? It isn't my fault that you over value your stuff, and never get bids. I explained to you politely, the reasons why your expectations were otherworldly. I didn't troll you, and I was not rude. Keep buying your gold bud, shows you are real good at the game man.. #winning #sarcasm BAM!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN HASHTAGGED I WIN AT LIFE!!!! #[email protected] :confused::cool::eek:

You expect too much. You won't get near 6.5 for this staff, and you won;t get near 1.5 for your wolf. Just because I am right and you are wrong does not make me a troll, but it does make you a defensive little *****.

Now, keep my name out of your posts and I won't ever reply to your threads again, simple as that. Don't start shit and there won't be shit! :D

Last edited by a moderator: