Selling Beautiful Plot!

Pimp C

Apprentice
The time has come for me to move on to different pastures and I would like to place my plot on the market!

Conveniently located between Compassion and Chaos shrines, this lovely 9x10 plot is perfect for any up-and-coming Crafters, or someone who just wants a quiet and beautiful place to call home.

Safe Spawns! The local spawns are fluffy forest creatures... no need to worry about orcs or ettins defiling your yard!

Amazing Location! Only a short walk to either Compassion or Chaos shrine. Just off the trail, with a private stream, this plot is definitely an amazing location.

Great Neighborhood! Upon moving in, you will find yourself joining a community of hard-working, active, and honest players.

Perfect for Miners and Crafters alike!

This plot faces the corner section of a mountain, divided by a river.. You will find lots of gold and apagite ore along this stretch, as well as plenty of trees nearby for lumberjacking.

You will immediately notice how safe and comfortable these woods feel, as you need not worry about pesky mobs attacking you while you chop trees or mine.

Asking 300k for House or 150k for the plot space .... Find me on IRC @ PimpC or find me in-game!

Last edited by a moderator:

kurtis

Grandmaster
You should try to sell to the person below you. With both spaces, a big quiet riverfront and mountain front plot could be placed in that culdesac. I would buy if I were him/her :p

gofer

Grandmaster
You should try to sell to the person below you. With both spaces, a big quiet riverfront and mountain front plot could be placed in that culdesac. I would buy if I were him/her :p

Precisely what I had in mind, but atm I have neither lol... PimpC has better cards in his hand with 1 of 2.

Pimp C

Apprentice
SOLD

Thanks everyone for showing your interests! Hopefully I will have more locations for sale in the near future!