WTS Selling Beautiful 17x17 House in Pass * reduced *

Sandman

Grandmaster
For sale:

Nice 17x17 House in the pass East of Brit.

+ Very Secluded
+ Great for Mining
+ Extremely Quiet Location
+ Max Storage
+ One of the Better Locations

AS IS: S/B 1.6 Mil
AS IS: B/O 2.2 Mil

PLOT: S/B 1.2 Mil
PLOT: B/O 1.8 Mil

9WrzhCF.jpg

K7nOeFm.jpg

6u66s6u.png

Last edited by a moderator:

lollo

Grandmaster
How is this secluded lol, there are literally 20 houses in 5 screens lol. Plots all over the place.

Serious question.

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

Slaymane

Master
How is this secluded lol, there are literally 20 houses in 5 screens lol. Plots all over the place.

Serious question.

LOL I guess he is not a very good real estate agent. Still a beautiful home. I might buy it depending on the neighbors.
Doing a little research. I am a miner and luv the mining potentials

lollo

Grandmaster
Yeah the spot is nice but it's everything except secluded

Nidhoggur

Expert
LOL I guess he is not a very good real estate agent. Still a beautiful home. I might buy it depending on the neighbors.
Doing a little research. I am a miner and luv the mining potentials

Hi team! Uncle Nid here. I recently sold the plot immediately to the East of this to a very satisfied gentleman. Yes indeed, I satisfied that gentleman. What this property needs is a hype man. My team at Uncle Nid's Real Estate does hype like Rosie Perez does large hoop earrings. For a small fee of (insert monies amount) I would take the case, crack the nut, and sell the plot.

As we say down Trinsic way, a penny saved is worth two in the bush.

Nidhoggur

Expert
As a show of good will and honest intent, I have provided these two posts free of charge. Employing a secret technique designed to promote what the Society of Human Resource Management nerds call "promotion of top of mind awareness." Btw "SHRM" pronounced "SHERM" is an awful name. I challenge you, the reader, to actually say SHERM out loud. Just once. To yourself. Do it now. Say SHERM, and watch everyone around you in the cubicle farm wonder why they got stuck working next to the weird guy. SHERM.

Hi everyone, I'm with SHERM. Any other SHERMITES here? Hahaha just a SHERM joke, you'd get it if you were down with SHERM. Shermites....

Please "X up" below if you actually said SHERM out loud. Let's show our wealthy landlord that we can unite behind him with a strong showing of saying the word SHERM.

P.S. Cyno is up.

Fuego

Grandmaster
No matter what, it is a nice custom. But this gold is earmarked for scones I mean meta egg.