Selling awesome stats Young Dragon *trained*

Riversilk

Master
ARE YOU A NEW TAMER?
Have you just reached 74.5 taming and are tired to just tame tame tame?
Wanna do some real killing?
I present you one of the best Young Dragons around, AWESOME STATS, FULLY TRAINED (* 6xGM, 99.5 Magic resist)

2up5sp1.jpg

I killed any kind of dragon with it, even paragon dragons.
For as low as 40k (S/B) you can start your hunting career while you train your tamer.

~ ~ ~ This is seriously useful for taming other pets too: it quickly damages any untamed pet (dragons, WWs, nightmares) till redline, for you to safely tame them while they firebreath you for just 1 hp ~ ~ ~

Can still be used when you're GM taming since it has alot more mana than a nightmare (more spells) and has a firebreathing ability (~21 hp) (WWs have not firebreath!)

Additional offer!!! Since this beast only takes up 2 slots and you can hunt with two of them (while mounted), i'll offer free taming training for the buyer... we'll go together to tame another young dragon so i'll give you the basics of high level pet taming and a free young dragon after that! All for the same price! CMON!

Last edited by a moderator:

Leoric

Apprentice
After the young dragon what comes next and what does your taming skill need to be so you can bond him?

Thank you

Riversilk

Master
Young Dragon: 74.5 (i think you can bond him at this skill, iirc shown skill 74.5 is for control, real skill 74.5 is for bonding)
Drake: 84.3 (worse than young dragon!)
Dragon: 93.9
i don't know taming levels of White drakes and Palant*** Drakes (blue drakes in destard) because they are worse than a Young Dragon by stats.

The first real upgrade of a young dragon is a dragon, which requires 20 points more in taming...

Leoric

Apprentice
Thank you I already have the young dragons full stats as they where given to me by a guild mate. I just hit 80.1 real taming skill so like I need to get 93.9 for Dragons. Thank you

Kraden

Grandmaster
How much r u sellig it for. I have a tamer tht id like to train just boring solo but having at least a young drag might get me into it

Kraden

Grandmaster
Do you need the taming to bond it or can i buy it feed and stable it and leave it til i get my taming up?