Selling Alot of Stealable Rare's

omnom

Grandmaster
Retracting all my bids as I can no longer afford these items. My apologies for the inconvenience.

gofer

Grandmaster
Retracting all my bids as I can no longer afford these items. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Please be cognizant of what you are doing when it comes to high value rares. Unnecessarily inflating the market value at the expense of proper money management is foolish. Banking on the 120 Taming selling in time is foolish. Thanks.

1.9m Marble Table

gofer

Grandmaster
gofer: mind your own fucking business.

My business is buying rares. You inflating the price of said rares when you seemingly cannot afford them still relates to my business. Not trying to be a dick, but that is the realistic assessment of the situation.

omnom

Grandmaster
If you don't like the price, don't bid. Within the same post you go off at me for "inflating" the price, then bid on the item. I don't even understand some people these days.

gofer

Grandmaster
If you don't like the price, don't bid. Within the same post you go off at me for "inflating" the price, then bid on the item. I don't even understand some people these days.

My bid on the item has no bearing on your inability to pay up or what I perceive to be the market value of an item. As I said, I have a value in mind for this item, but I will not ask Trix to start the auction over after your shenanigans. Surely a person who likes to lowball in negotiations, like yourself, can understand the basic premise behind paying less for an item instead of more.

I agree with gofer. omnom you can't just fucking step in and up all the bids on the two items then retract them .. you started a bidding war on both items . the bookcase went to 3 m because of a bidding war and then you retract.. I think this is everyones business because why should people get away with bullshit like that.. grow up dude.. who in the right mind would retract on items in this league.. I think there should be a scripted auctioning system in game so shit like this never happens and when you bid that gold gets locked until outbidded.. at a real auction you cannot "retract" bids.. do you noobs get out of your parents basements ever and smell the roses.. you CANT retract because you spent your money.. I would hold you accountable of the 1.9 bid but its up to trixa.. my two cents anyways

Lavos

Master
Lol what kind of tool pulls their bids last minute, especially on high value items? Reeks of immaturity and poor money management