Selling 18X18 plots's Side By Side on east Brit path

Well the time has come to sell these plots. I have been the current owner of these plots for last 8 months. Considered a high society area (lots of castles around, lots of double plots around, Brit is a short jog SW, Dessert, Swamp, Despise ect..) . I will sell the house's full design if buyer is interested. I have got MANY compliments on this design and can say it is 100% ORIGINAL through Trial and error and this house has not been entered in a house competition so buyer could enter if wanting too. House has 1.4 million in customization. I will sell the design for 1.5 mill, so u get the design which took lots of time for 100k. now for the Plots I am going to start them at 4 mill S/B and 8 mill B/O.
House Link is coming out soon. the shards growing, get these premium plots today!!
AUCTION ENDS NEXT FRIDAY JANUARY 31ST 6PM EST.
Bare plots S/O 4 Million
B/O 8 Million

Designed Plots AS IS an addition 1.5 Million

HAPPY BIDDING AND BIDS ONLY PLEASE, DONT NEED NO BACKLASH BS , HOMIE DONT PLAY DAT

Asan_Drakus

Grandmaster
Great Design, if someone is going to buy these.. unless you are like me and just enjoy the design part... I would go ahead and spring for his pre-existing design. he is only charging 100k... and it takes HOURS...

To put it into perspective.. I charge 100k an hour to design for people ;-) So that is a steal.

Thanks. yeah I have OCD and ADHD so I can make pretty decent designs LOL. the inside is also nicely designed. Here's the second floor in the one .. it is a Free Mason Lodge themed room. Masons have pretty cool lodge and secret society ceremonies so I decided to include it in this these castles.

House Design is Great, Both houses are nice. But, ppl selling 18s for 1.5mil average.
In my opinion, ur s/b is high. U should start the biddings at 3mil.

*free bump*

Milk Man

Master
House Design is Great, Both houses are nice. But, ppl selling 18s for 1.5mil average.
In my opinion, ur s/b is high. U should start the biddings at 3mil.

*free bump*

You also need to put into perspective that most (if not all) of the available land for placing large houses is already being occupied. That being said when will you get the chance to own two 18x18s beside one another? These plots are a steal if you ask me because the value will only resume to increase. I'm only stating this because I currently own two 18x18's, and I know how long it took to find someone willing to sell them. You cannot base the value of these plots looking at them as the average 18x18, cause really youre buying a 36x18 plot ;) and those are rare.

You also need to put into perspective that most (if not all) of the available land for placing large houses is already being occupied. That being said when will you get the chance to own two 18x18s beside one another? These plots are a steal if you ask me because the value will only resume to increase. I'm only stating this because I currently own two 18x18's, and I know how long it took to find someone willing to sell them. You cannot base the value of these plots looking at them as the average 18x18, cause really youre buying a 36x18 plot ;) and those are rare.
Correcto Senorno... once again high society area.... I guess you tesento never noticed its on a main path to brittain .. location location location :D

I know its a prime location, but i would start w/ lower starting bid in my opinion.
just that
is it worth it? Yeah, it is!
is it rare? aye!
:)

its a damm nice spot. And i think its even better than a castle! :)

well chyea ofcourse its better then a castle lol.. its on brit path.. fuck , a 18x18 in the swamp could go for 1.5 if someones down to pay that.. im offering a condo on the beach!! I guess no ones got gold anymore, too many gold sinks lol:(

make a offer below S/B doesn't mean I will accept it but if Friday comes around ands its the only offer I get , and I want to make some money then you perhaps you luck out..

Reemer

Master
seems lately everyone says this is the lowest ill take or ill keep it. then when no one bids they lower the s/b. i guess we'll see on friday

Stryfe

Master
Why not just put s/b? 4 mill for two 18x18 is a sweet deal. non sidebysides go for 1.5mill. Link them for 36x18 in near future. I'd buy before the people with more money than you start scooping them up. Castles get boring, REALLY fast.