WTS SELLING 120 TAMING POWERSCROLL ! CHEAPZZZZZZ * sold*

TheFallen

Grandmaster
4.8 is actually fairly reasonable. The price had dropped as low as 4m but this was while 3-4 were all on the market at the same time. I'm pretty sure this is now the only one currently on forums. With that said 4.5 is a decent counter offer but why so many people choose the troll the Bobby threads that have legit pricing is beyond me. Go find a rare OMG OMG CHEAP 10m relic thread to troll.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
4.8 is actually fairly reasonable. The price had dropped as low as 4m but this was while 3-4 were all on the market at the same time. I'm pretty sure this is now the only one currently on forums. With that said 4.5 is a decent counter offer but why so many people choose the troll the Bobby threads that have legit pricing is beyond me. Go find a rare OMG OMG CHEAP 10m relic thread to troll.

just shows my guild awesomeness ISNT IT ?

*SMELLS JEALOUSLY*

nothing new for me , i handle such situations on a daily basis

LOLOLOL

Babethoven

Grandmaster
120 tamings are like 3.5 M at the most

the kid is trying to get 2 months ago prices, he threatened to quit but still trying to get top dollar for everything he has LOL

the other 99.9% of people who quit liquidated their shit instantly, not threatened to quit the shard and then spends another 2 months trying to selll their things

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL