WTS Selling 120 animal taming *SOLD*

This guy is a scammer. Will sell the scroll to you and then gang you rape you or steal anything your gonna buy from him. DONT TRUST THIS BUYER ! YOU WILL REGRET IF YOU MAKE BUSINESS WITH HIM !!!!!!!!!!

bumped

Adept
THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER ! DONT EVER TRUST HIM ! HES THE DEVIL IN THE GAME< WILL DO WHAT YOU THINK THAT WASNT POSSIBLE TO TAKE AWAY ANY GOODS YOU MIGHT HAVE. HES A HACKER, JUST BY TALKING TO HIM IN EMAILS HE WILL GET INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AND STEAL EVERYTHING

TriXa

Grandmaster
yea i dont think that to. he is allways trying to lowball but thats all and every salesman trying it.
But i think more if you do a trade with him he trustworthy.

I have proof, he stole everything i had. I was going to buy the tame scroll...then his fellows ganged me stole the scroll and now im 6mil poorer

omnom

Grandmaster
I'm sure you're all capable of doing a little research and coming to the easy conclusion that "Lucasdazevedo" and "bumped" are the same person. Anyone who knows me knows that I am a pacifist and wouldn't do what he is claiming I've done.

omnom

Grandmaster
And for what it's worth, using a term like "lowball" isn't derogatory, or even relevant to trade in the slightest in my opinion. If anyone has any common sense or ability to barter, offering a low amount when trying to purchase something is the beginning of the process.

Why anyone would start at the retail amount when most people are willing to negotiate is beyond me. Those who get offended by low offers need to grow some thicker skin and just learn the negotiating process. It's actually quite fun when you try it ;D