WTS Selling 11x11 plot In private amazing place!

KiriakosPati

Grandmaster
i dont know also what its going on.. everyone bid and last time they take back his biding.. now i am waiting for irina in discord to responce but nothing.. i hope she does today..

Irina

Adept
Hi :) I was at work all day. I'm here to claim it whenever you're available. I sent you a message on discord. I'll be on for a few hours. Thanks :D

Irina

Adept
I tried to buy this house several times with this guy's brother. My account wasn't old enough or I didn't have enough skills. I trained my characters all night to be able to purchase this house, but because of time zones, I didn't catch the guys in time. I received a message on discord that the house was already sold. I wasn't non-responsive, I was at work. Good luck with deals in the future, but please have some more patience when dealing with someone who lives in the US :) :* :*

KiriakosPati

Grandmaster
I tried to buy this house several times with this guy's brother. My account wasn't old enough or I didn't have enough skills. I trained my characters all night to be able to purchase this house, but because of time zones, I didn't catch the guys in time. I received a message on discord that the house was already sold. I wasn't non-responsive, I was at work. Good luck with deals in the future, but please have some more patience when dealing with someone who lives in the US :) :* :*

ofc easy ti say so..
you didnt response either here either on discord from ..

Hi :) I was at work all day. I'm here to claim it whenever you're available. I sent you a message on discord. I'll be on for a few hours. Thanks :D

Irina, Monday at 7:29 AM

Irina

Adept
ofc easy ti say so..
you didnt response either here either on discord from ..

Irina, Monday at 7:29 AM
I was online - I tried to trade with your brother and it wouldn't let me because I didn't have enough skills on my account. But whatever you say, I'm glad you got the sale, but I would have purchased it for more. I had the check ready. You kept messaging me at 7am my time. No big deal, I'm not mad about it. Have a good day :)