Sandman's Pawn Shop

Sandman

Grandmaster
Presenting the Pawn Shop
Need a loan? Want to buy that sweet relic or meta pet but don't have the cash?

Pawn items with ease and security at Sandman's Pawn Shop.

HOW IT WORKS:

I accept most items with a clearly definable market value at 80% value.

Pawn for up to 30 days.

Short term pawns (1-10 days) - Buy back any items, I charge 10%.
Medium term pawns (11-20 days) - Buy back any items, I charge 15%
Long term pawns (21-30 Days) - Buy back any items, I charge 20%

After 30 days the items MAY BE SOLD on the market.

RULES:

ALL transactions will be posted here or in discord. A screenshot of the price, date, and agreement will be captured and sent to the seller as a receipt. SCAMMING IS NOT ALLOWED VIA UOF DISCORD.

The seller does NOT need to identify the term of the pawn up front. The tax will be taken off based on the date the seller decided to buy back.

CONTACT @Frank#9709 on UOF Discord for more information!

Last edited:

khajja

Master
I accept most items with a clearly definable market value at 120% value.

As I read this, you will accept an item worth 1mil as collateral for a 1.2mil loan (which seems a recipe to lose 20%).

If this is not the case, may want to clarify that you will advance up to 80% of the market value of collateral. You could also describe it as a haircut.

Neat idea though, I like it. Your interest rates are actually somewhat in line with a real pawn shop (though your advance rates are significantly more aggressive).

As I read this, you will accept an item worth 1mil as collateral for a 1.2mil loan (which seems a recipe to lose 20%).

If this is not the case, may want to clarify that you will advance up to 80% of the market value of collateral. You could also describe it as a haircut.

Neat idea though, I like it. Your interest rates are actually somewhat in line with a real pawn shop (though your advance rates are significantly more aggressive).

^^^^ was how I read it as well, maybe the language could use a little work.