same issue, a month later

Ariakan99

Grandmaster
Could the time to decay be increased/removed and instead have the relics/skills lose a percentage or fixed amount of level every time the pet would have reverted to an egg?
Still a harsh penalty but not a total loss - just throwing an idea out.

Nappaca

Grandmaster
Or if some one trap your pet without summon ball it opinion to pay high amount of gold instead dropping to a egg (etc a mil or two) for the random

Ariakan99

Grandmaster
I think trapping should still be allowed - there is a warning every time you claim a pet to remind you to ball it. Many many posts on the forums too. My suggestion was for the time to be extended to allow for you to recover the pet in the scenario posted where the owner was away for 3 days. Still a big penalty to lose relic levels and or skills but it would take longer to ultimately revert to an egg.

I think eventually it should turn to an egg though - as posted, there are now far far fewer ways to lose a meta - extending the length of time before it reverts it even more help.

No one should buy/hatch a meta until they have already bought a pet ball for it if they are planning on using it outside a dungeon!

Sparhawk

Grandmaster
Anyone who has taken on the meta challenge knows there's a serious time commitment involved, and losing that time investment no matter how it happens is a hard thing to accept easily.

I'm down for contributing 500k to the Replace ('insert Mallers meta name here') Fund, with a further 500 if someone else wants to match it. I'm sure given the falling price of meta's we can have your tamer back on his feet in no time!

Young Star

Grandmaster
Anyone who has taken on the meta challenge knows there's a serious time commitment involved, and losing that time investment no matter how it happens is a hard thing to accept easily.

I'm down for contributing 500k to the Replace ('insert Mallers meta name here') Fund, with a further 500 if someone else wants to match it. I'm sure given the falling price of meta's we can have your tamer back on his feet in no time!
The money should go to a petball fund first.