Sallos or Steam must be removed.

Kilike

Grandmaster
no you have to set a hotkey

just to name a few;

Hotkeys-spells-miniheal/cureself 5x razor crutch
easy to use macros(can't macro in sallos)
much easier when playing a stealther
can see all the mobs in the game
Steam does all of that but better. Really razor is best for easy to use macroing,comfort and that's it.

Steam does everything Razor does, but far far better. The problem with steam is most people can't figure out how to write their own macros.

Sallos is hands down the smoother cilent. Not like the video posted either. That "patch" made it feel worse. Sallos also has the smarter targeting system of the three(IF you don't know how to write macros on Steam, otherwise Steams is actually better).

Really in terms of advantages it's

Steam>Sallos>razor.

And this is coming from someone who was originally against Sallos. Who knows maybe Sallos is stronger than I realize, but after converting to steam, and getting the hang of it. It's the clear winner. (If only it didn't have those black edges making the game choppy)

Sent from my SM-G900P

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
Carpal tunnel sucks so does clicking and dbbl clicking when I just want to play. I still use razor for ease of use on my crafter etc cause I can't Script and its easy to use. I use steam for more advanced stuff that needs scripting and I get someone to help me wich is easy to do. I get your point if view in the original post but it's easy to adapt to all the programs for the most part so no one should b left behind if they make an effort. That being said who has a great steam loot script cause right now I push a button to target any item and then click each thing individually I want to loot. But I don't wanna go grey lol. Maybe I need to repost in the macro forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deadpool

Grandmaster
I actually use no 3rd party clients anymore since this thread and I have to tell ya, I am dying a lot more than I used to. Like, with Razor, I died maybe around 32 times a day. But with no Razor, it's like 482 times a day.

Point being, please neuter your cats. I'm sick of hearing them howl outside my window all night.

Nesterus

Neophyte
silly trolls aside there is a serious "not well known" advantage when using steam, and its funny the guys who crutch it are the ones trolling the hardest here.

Kilike

Grandmaster
Make it know ?

Can auto pull bars with steam. Not sure if it works on this server though. I'll test it tonight when I'm done with family stuff. Honestly you'd be surprised what you can do with steam. I'm just not sure HOW much of it works here. Only just learning about these things.

Some really insane pvp stuff too, I haven't messed with the profiles I was given yet though. I'll report back in this thread if any of it works.
Sent from my SM-G900P

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
Can auto pull bars with steam. Not sure if it works on this server though. I'll test it tonight when I'm done with family stuff. Honestly you'd be surprised what you can do with steam. I'm just not sure HOW much of it works here. Only just learning about these things.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Auto pull bars? Damn...check it on monsters too and lemme know. That make life of provoing nicer then having to ctrl shift and pull all the bars in a room

Kilike

Grandmaster
Auto pull bars? Damn...check it on monsters too and lemme know. That make life of provoing nicer then having to ctrl shift and pull all the bars in a room

For provoing check the thread with macros or posts by @eppy. He has a script that he posted that will auto provo the two closest mobs

But will let you know on that too.
Sent from my SM-G900P

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
For provoing check the thread with macros or posts by @eppy. He has a script that he posted that will auto provo the two closest mobs

But will let you know on that too.
Sent from my SM-G900P

I tried that macro. Works great with low end mobs. But sometimes I need to Provo specific things into each other like shadow slayer onto shadow wyrm etc. having them all pop up to organize would b awesome

Kilike

Grandmaster
I tried that macro. Works great with low end mobs. But sometimes I need to Provo specific things into each other like shadow slayer onto shadow wyrm etc. having them all pop up to organize would b awesome

Ahh makes sense. If the macro I have for it doesn't do that, I'll see if I can get it tweaked to do it

Sent from my SM-G900P

Deadpool

Grandmaster
Which God?

Sent from my SM-G900P
What if ur athiest? Not sayin I am or not but what if???

I mean isn't it obvious?

Vnf6rvv.jpg