Sallos Help!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
Does it need to be pointed to you UO client? This sticks out:
"System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

kurtis

Grandmaster
I get that error if I try to open Sallos and I forgot I have a Razor or Steam client up at the same time.

Tac0bell

Grandmaster
Do you use Sallos on that other shard?
The error tells something about the profiles maybe in the .XML configuration file (?)

If it is the case, maybe try renaming your configuration.xml file

It will create a new one next time you use the UOF Sallos

If it is not the case then... good question...

I just tryed to rename my config file, and I still got the error. I've even tried to re-install all of UO Forever, since I've seen that's helped a few people. It didn't fix the problem at all,
I'm currently running Windows 8 as well, and tried to run it as an older service package as well. If anyone can help me fix this.. I've got a check in your name, this is starting to become frustrating.

Do you use Sallos on that other shard?
The error tells something about the profiles maybe in the .XML configuration file (?)

If it is the case, maybe try renaming your configuration.xml file

It will create a new one next time you use the UOF Sallos

If it is not the case then... good question...

This is the correct answer. Go to C:/users/your PC name/appdata/local/sallos/ultima online and delete or rename your configuration file. If appdata is hidden you will have to enable show hidden files/folders by going to folder options and enabling it. You will have to rename/delete this file each time you switch between servers as the configuration files between both versions of sallos are not compatible.

This is the correct answer. Go to C:/users/your PC name/appdata/local/sallos/ultima online and delete or rename your configuration file. If appdata is hidden you will have to enable show hidden files/folders by going to folder options and enabling it. You will have to rename/delete this file each time you switch between servers as the configuration files between both versions of sallos are not compatible.
I'll try this, I'm really hoping that this fixes it.