Runic Kits

Dwyane Wade

Grandmaster
Runic Kits are gotten via BOD's, so you'd have to find someone that got one as a BOD reward. Try making a post in the Buying section :)

Runic kits allow tailors to craft leather (certain leather only) armor with magical properties.
Runic hammers allow blacksmiths to craft weapons (and only weapons) with magical properties.

Adrenalin

Neophyte
I dont know why I thought that wasnt allowed on this shard. I suppose when I check out other players paperdolls, I never see anything but reg magic or player crafted exceptional.

Thanks for the info.

halygon

Grandmaster
I dont know why I thought that wasnt allowed on this shard. I suppose when I check out other players paperdolls, I never see anything but reg magic or player crafted exceptional.

Thanks for the info.
I thought the same when I started here. It's actually an issue they are looking into changing in the expansion because the ability (chance) to get good runic smith hammers are very slim to none. The shard owner even stated that he doesn't think there is even one valorite runic hammer on the shard.

I personally have never seen any runic hammers above bronze.

Bapes

Adept
I thought the same when I started here. It's actually an issue they are looking into changing in the expansion because the ability (chance) to get good runic smith hammers are very slim to none. The shard owner even stated that he doesn't think there is even one valorite runic hammer on the shard.

What is the difference between a bronze runic and a valorite one? Does the type of metal on the hammer have to match the type of metal ingots you use?

halygon

Grandmaster
Yeah, the ingots used have to match the runic hammer color.

Using a runic hammer (usually for weapons as magic armor is plentiful) makes GM/exceptional magic weapons by adding a durability and also damage increase modifiers.

Valorite hammers make indestructible vanq weapons and when you add the exceptional damage modifier from being created, it's actually a step up in power. So runic vanq is the most powerful any weapon can be, a gold runic weapon will be indestructible force. In normal magic terms this is equivalent to a power weapon if exceptional.

Harken110

Expert

Getting runic kits aren't easy either. I sort of given up on them.

Bapes

Adept
Yeah, the ingots used have to match the runic hammer color.

Using a runic hammer (usually for weapons as magic armor is plentiful) makes GM/exceptional magic weapons by adding a durability and also damage increase modifiers.

Valorite hammers make indestructible vanq weapons and when you add the exceptional damage modifier from being created, it's actually a step up in power. So runic vanq is the most powerful any weapon can be, a gold runic weapon will be indestructible force. In normal magic terms this is equivalent to a power weapon if exceptional.

Wow, that is pretty amazing. I have seen Exceptional/Durable/Accurate and I figured that would be around the max that a player could craft. Exceptional/Indestructable/Vanq sounds insane.