Runebooks that can be held like Spellbooks.

Greed

Master
basically the "fuck you i got mine" response

meanwhile in the donation thread there are 200 replies asking for donation faction death shrouds for non-factioners

Kraden

Grandmaster

meanwhile in the donation thread there are 200 replies asking for donation faction death shrouds for non-factioners

That is because Death Shrouds are NOT Hooded Shroud of Shadows, which is what the Factioners, that 9/10 dont even use, get for joining factions. Why. Why for the love of "God" do people not understand that are two different items, just with the same are file..............

Anyway, yeah kinda lame idea cause then it just takes away from peoples epic spell books, not that I care cause I dont have one

Another thing here is that why compare this to the Shrouds? People get Special Spellbooks for Donating ALOT or from Events. To get a HOODED SHROUD OF SHADOWS AKA FACTION SHROUD, they simply make a character and click join a faction. boom

+1 Death Shroud

-1 Runebooks Equippable

Kraden

Grandmaster
you care about this way more than i do that's for sure

Yeah I totally care about the Death Shroud....+1 btw

i also care about people putting out their opinion, but not knowing wtf they are talking about.

hence I clarified.....

Just sayin they are different

Greed

Master
what exactly did you clarify again? that hood of shadows and death shrouds are totally different? specifically in what way? please tell me since i don't know what the fuck i am talking about according to you

Kraden

Grandmaster
what exactly did you clarify again? that hood of shadows and death shrouds are totally different? specifically in what way? please tell me since i don't know what the fuck i am talking about according to you
No. Im sick of explaining it. And watching the game. Not to mentio. Your comparison of people equipping runebooks to death shrouds is not even close to the same thing. Although i id think why not make death heouds thieves guild only. Joining chaos and factions has their special crap why not thieves. Death shroud +1

Greed

Master
hmm that's kind of a big dodge broseph, but that being said i like your idea for something cool for thieves specifically...that would be rad

Kraden

Grandmaster
hmm that's kind of a big dodge broseph, but that being said i like your idea for something cool for thieves specifically...that would be rad

Death Shroud. Vs. Hooded Shroud of Shadows

Dirty scrubby white vs black

Out since release vs cane out for trammies in i think AoS

Name is obvious

Text when clicked
A ghostly Figure vs A shrouded figure

Obtained through
Dying/item glitch during old times vs click join factions

But yeah Death Shroud is way cooler lol like i said i just want one for my thief

Ive seen shards where they just leave death shroud on you after death and people toss em out lmfao. Not sure why staff has to turn it into a million dollar item. I mean i am but whatever lol

If they made it for thieves only it would technically put them at a disadvantage because tey would see that. Idk

Kiki

Grandmaster

Yeah, sure. Or, how about the "Fuck you, why not work for a coloured spellbook and not ruin a hard earned rare" response.

Or if you prefer, basically fuck you.

halygon

Grandmaster
Yeah, sure. Or, how about the "Fuck you, why not work for a coloured spellbook and not ruin a hard earned rare" response.

Or if you prefer, basically fuck you.
Damn Greed, don't piss off Kiki. He can throw down some mean words when he really wants to.

But seriously Kiki: being able to carry colored rune books will not ruin the colored spellbook market. The colors possible are not the same and the books look completely different when carried. Personally, I would rather see rare runebook colors than rare spellbook colors as the design on the runebooks look cooler than the spellbook designs.

So there you go, enable spell casting with runebooks and introduce rare colored runebooks for Kiki to collect.