WTB Runebook Sets

SidX

Grandmaster
The runebook library at Vesper Trading Co. needs some expanding! For a few years it's been the same.. dungeon entrances are really the extent of the dungeon books we have, and some other sets need expanding. I'm looking for the following runebook sets:

1. Dungeon Runebook Set: One runebook per dungeon containing a rune to each level of that dungeon
2. Dungeon Boss / Altar Runebook Set: Arch Demon, Fafnir, Akor, Adramalech, Walock, Lich Khan, etc
3. MotM Set: Preferably one runebook per MotM type. For example, one labeled "January MotM" with multiple locations to find snow elementals
4. Rune Library Runebook: A runebook featuring runes to other well known rune libraries
5. Militia Points Runebook

I'll edit this if I can think of any more! I know for those who make these runebook sets it takes time so no rush. If interested please PM me with a price for whatever set(s) you want to make! If you have any other set ideas send them my way!

Thanks!

Do you mean the militia system itself or the runebook set? :) If the system, I believe so! If the runebook set, nope, don't have it yet!

Also haha thanks, gotta promote thief training. 'Tis the only way to be ;)
I want to make one, so I was hoping its finished so I can make permanent marks. It is frustrating when things just change or rotate constantly.