Rogue Talisman help!

Decreamos

Grandmaster
Is this talisman beneficial/useful for a thief? What skills do you use?

If not for a thief...what kind of build takes advantage of this talisman's utility? I really like the idea of it but I'm not sure what kind of build to use! What maximizes the talismans use?

Thanks!

Dale Winton

Master
Ahoy there scary pancake kid!

A rogue talisman is certainly useful for a thief, but it would be a terrible ballache to level it all the way to level 10. The most popular build is a standard crossbow archer. The damage is really nice once you hit level 10. Many people use this as an off-character for champ spawns.

Archery is useless for levelling the talisman though. You need to level with slayer daggers.

One thing worth noting is that all the rogue relics are absolutely terrible. I would advise not buying any of them.

MUCH LOVE! xxx

Decreamos

Grandmaster
Ahoy there scary pancake kid!

A rogue talisman is certainly useful for a thief, but it would be a terrible ballache to level it all the way to level 10. The most popular build is a standard crossbow archer. The damage is really nice once you hit level 10. Many people use this as an off-character for champ spawns.

Archery is useless for levelling the talisman though. You need to level with slayer daggers.

One thing worth noting is that all the rogue relics are absolutely terrible. I would advise not buying any of them.

MUCH LOVE! xxx

Thanks for the info! So if anything I should add it to my archer character for the archery damage bonus? Doesn't sound like it's worth the mill or however much it costs.

Dale Winton

Master
If you want an archer, a meta rogue with a slayer crossbow will out damage a meta berserker with a bow.

I'm pretty much certain that this will be the case even with no relics on the rogue talisman, against all 4 of the berserker one. It's been a while since I've tested it, but berserker with bow is bloody awful. (this is definitely true. I've tested it. It's not even close)

Rouge talisman for 1 mil is an absolute bargain. Don’t forget that all the relics are useless. I literally cannot stress that enough
clip_image001.png

Steezie E

Master
Beserker with a bow and max tread cannot be touched right now, save for a good katana wielder.

Edit: Go watch Katanaman, Humane Society, or Cheeseburger at any RDA or arch demon/lich khan.

Because obviously, a 1m Tali is way stronger than 20m worth of relics leveled to the max...

Last edited:

Steezie E

Master
As for the relics, evade is quite useful from what I understand. The poison one is whack, but then other two just equal more damage. Maybe not 4m worth of damage but more damage nonetheless.

Dale Winton

Master
That's a good point! I was testing it semi AFK doing champs.

If you're actively playing 1 character and able to tread stuff, then the berserker definitely does more damage against Arch Demon and similar stuff. Champ spawns and RDAs are a different story though.

Phrygian

Master
If you want an archer, a meta rogue with a slayer crossbow will out damage a meta berserker with a bow.

I'm pretty much certain that this will be the case even with no relics on the rogue talisman, against all 4 of the berserker one. It's been a while since I've tested it, but berserker with bow is bloody awful. (this is definitely true. I've tested it. It's not even close)

Rouge talisman for 1 mil is an absolute bargain. Don’t forget that all the relics are useless. I literally cannot stress that enough
clip_image001.png

Beserker Tali archer out damages a rogue tali archer.

Dale Winton

Master
I've played both a lot, and personally found the rogue talisman to do more damage. Honestly not sure what you're testing it on.