Rikktor

severus

Grandmaster
Anyone care to explain how and why rikktor was about to die then (vanished/teleported) off everyones screem and died at a different location? @eppy @JoeB @Shane

Last edited by a moderator:

Afro Man

Grandmaster
75048-snap-disappear-magic-gif-cCB1.gif
He Used Magic of Course ;)

Cack

Grandmaster
Behold, rikktor's new powers. Invisibility teleportation, possible super homosexuality, and being able to secure his loot

Bromista

Grandmaster
So from what I have gathered some guy found a bug where he could get Rikktor to hop a gate, gated it to his house, killed it there, someone said hey maybe you should report that, he finally did, bug was fixed.

Wonder how many times $ would have tried to get away with that one if they were able to figure it out.

severus

Grandmaster
So from what I have gathered some guy found a bug where he could get Rikktor to hop a gate, gated it to his house, killed it there, someone said hey maybe you should report that, he finally did, bug was fixed.

Wonder how many times $ would have tried to get away with that one if they were able to figure it out.
I dont think that was it though, no one was that close to rikktor to open a gate if that is it though how stupid lol

steve-o

Grandmaster

damn i didn't think about this! that would be really funny :D

Young Star

Grandmaster
This must have happened a few times. It did that a couple days ago when it was surrounded at the pool near the ankh. Someone opened a gate near him when he was at like 1/8 life and he disappeared. I kind of wrote off the possibility that he went through a gate but looks like that was actually the case. No one took credit for stealing him off. Some tried to find his body in the dungeon when the results scroll popped up but didn't find him. There was still a huge wall of spawn blocking the bottleneck to lure him out of the champ area.

I doubt he went through someones gate. He appeared right next to my house. Literally his body was next to my house and all the gold and loot was there.

The thing is my house is waterfront property and his dead body was hovering over the water part. Someone cant mark a rune on the water infront of my house nor would it be a very good spot to send him on purpose.

Edit: Unless the sent him to their boat and had it parked at my front door, but I still doubt it.

Swayze

Grandmaster
I seem to remember champ bosses would teleport back to the alter if it went out of a certain range on the map. Does this not happen anymore? Heck, did this ever happen?

Young Star

Grandmaster
I seem to remember champ bosses would teleport back to the alter if it went out of a certain range on the map. Does this not happen anymore? Heck, did this ever happen?
Only Oaks and Coon. In this case the Rikktor was standing still, surrounded by provo'd dragons.