Returning to UOF after 4 years

Darktrix

Expert
Hi Everyone!

I hope you are all well and enjoying UOF.

I used to play a long time ago and have decided to return and i am very impressed as to how the server has come along! Really excited to dive in a gain.

Currently working on my first character a provo tamer. Yes i know it might not be the best template but i have wanted a tamer for years so digging in now!

Are there any newbie friendly guilds out there looking for more members? One thing i'm missing at the moment is the guild community!

Have fun and best of Luck.

Dark Stranger

cups

Grandmaster
VANQ. nah just kidding I am not gonna trash talk on introduction forum. There are a lot of guilds out there. I would check the disc0rd guild recruitment channel. If you are at all interested in ocean stuff I would check out the guild RiS. They command the sea and they've even started doing more content on land. I think if I were a new player and not already established in a guild I would be asking RiS to see what it would take to join and help them out. Welcome back, enjoy your time here. I always enjoyed UO most late summer into the fall and winter. Lots of events and the population picks up.