Returning Stolen Items

Spydee

Journeyman
You know the kind of guy who does nothing but bad things and then wonders why his life sucks? Well, that was me. Every time something good happened to me, something bad was always waiting round the corner: Karma. That’s when I realized that I had to change, so I made a list of everything bad I’ve ever done and one by one I’m gonna make up for all my mistakes. I’m just trying to be a better person. My Name is Earl.

Long story short, the house I have listed in the housing competition is the home of Earl Hickey and the people pictured below are on the Earls list and he is looking to return these items.

Check out the house I'm entering in the competition: http://www.uoforum.com/threads/2014-custom-house-design-competition.29573/page-5#post-195612 I think it's near the bottom of page 5.

View attachment 2827
View attachment 2828
View attachment 2829
View attachment 2830
View attachment 2831
View attachment 2832
View attachment 2833
View attachment 2834
View attachment 2835
View attachment 2836

PM me to get your stuff back and check out my house and the list in the housing design contest or at the north end of Snakes Pass.

Thanks for all who were involved and who make this game fun!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dellan

Grandmaster
I'd spend an eternity giving stuff back to people.. but my associate wishes to say one big warm Thank You! to Duke of Shadows, who gratitously "given" him his 105 taming PS. More of these and world will be much happier place to live in! Also.. I'm famous! "sell for free" is our quote, ahahahahaha

By the way, I gated that bcvb guy two times.. and both gates went to rather unpleasant places.

Spydee

Journeyman
It's a shame there are a lot of things I can't post because I was running for my life and didn't catch the persons name. lol Not to mention the steals in town that keep me singing one of my favorite songs when I'm on my thief "Thunderstruck".

Dellan

Grandmaster
Looks like you were running a very lucrative business.

Haha, yeah, I seen that too.. Tbh I'd never ever target such garbage, only decent thing was power sword. No wonder people like Spydee bring just shame on our trade, when they litter banks with their bodies and run around with white butt, stealing crap after crap each and every day.. Honestly, I really wonder about Lickpipps and Dont Mind Me, they too don't do anything else than getting gwhacked all day at banks.

Spydee

Journeyman
I pass on most stuff to be honest, these were small steals done as part the theme of the house design. I have picked some really nice things up in the past in which I have no intentions of returning. Besides if its really worth anything its usually blessed. I do think it is stupid to steal regs, gm armor etc. But if someone is dumb enough to let me stand there and leach 5-10k ....im gonna do it. A lot of the fun is being caught and chased. I like the interaction. Thx for trying to flame to post a bit though.

Dellan

Grandmaster
Just trying to encourage all of you's a bit, I hate bank thieves that leech regs and leave a trail of bodies from bank to healer. Anytime I see that it hurts my heart so much..

Kraden

Grandmaster
Just trying to encourage all of you's a bit, I hate bank thieves that leech regs and leave a trail of bodies from bank to healer. Anytime I see that it hurts my heart so much..
If your a good bank thief you can make good payouts. I hit people as they recall. Or search a long time for a decent payout like a legit wep. Or a deco rare. What hurts my feelingsis trammel trading docks, almost NO stealable rares besides coils, and blessed crap. I believe thieves in town can be a cool and fun part of rping. Plus its fun to steal someones reveal regs and watch them put so much effort in killin you to get twenty regs back lmfao

Dellan

Grandmaster
If your a good bank thief you can make good payouts. I hit people as they recall. Or search a long time for a decent payout like a legit wep. Or a deco rare. What hurts my feelingsis trammel trading docks, almost NO stealable rares besides coils, and blessed crap. I believe thieves in town can be a cool and fun part of rping. Plus its fun to steal someones reveal regs and watch them put so much effort in killin you to get twenty regs back lmfao

I always aim high. Maps, good weapons, instruments, all the good stuff like commodity deeds, SS, PS, everything that has higher price than 500gp. However, there is lot more in thievery than just stealing.. Having sly tongue and thinking of mastermind can make all the difference between nigh wortless steal... and jackpot.

Kraden

Grandmaster
I always aim high. Maps, good weapons, instruments, all the good stuff like commodity deeds, SS, PS, everything that has higher price than 500gp. However, there is lot more in thievery than just stealing.. Having sly tongue and thinking of mastermind can make all the difference between nigh wortless steal... and jackpot.
Yeah. Wait arent commodity deeds blessed?